BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

09-06-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
Spieltag
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW m235 AW/KR-B

Garage List
2015 BMW m235  [0.00]
Spieltag-strength and conditioning programming

Hi all,

Moving over here from e46fanatics now that I have my 2.
I've been a strength and conditioning coach for the past three years, after studying Kinesiology in college and prior to that I was a professional athlete playing soccer in the USA and Germany. My focus is currently with a college prep as a strength and conditioning coach, as well as coaching individual athletes at both the collegiate and semi pro/pro levels. I have been mentored by 20+ year proffessional trainers, who have worked with NFL teams, Olympic Athletes, and proffessional Sports teams. They have taught me not only about programming and periodization but also about correctives, injury prevention, progression and regressions as well as movement patterning.

There are a lot of "fad" workouts which show the interest but either crossed goals, lack of diet/timing of dieting, on here. To each their own but I definitely have my own opinion that is both rooted in experience and scientific knowledge on programming and periodization. Combine a good program with a knowledgeable diet (what and when you eat) and you will have success. Success being meeting your clear goals that you set for yourself (be aware that weight loss and strength training does not go hand in hand, in fact they inhibit the progress of each other). While I mainly work with athletes or strength clients, I am also willing to help with Hypertrophy focused Body Builders as well as "aesthetic" clients.

What I'd like to offer here at a huge discount is programming for you guys with a couple of catches. I will not program for someone who is not local who I cannot verify has both the technique and experience to be going solo. Both for the effectiveness of the program and for the safety of the client and the liability of both the gym and myself. That being said if you are in the California Bay Area I can do a couple sessions to help on technique and see what progressions/regressions you should be on. Then I can write you programs designed for you. If you are NOT local, if you can provide me with your background, proof of technique via video for both power, and Olympic lifts, and most movement patterns surrounding those ie (hinge, squat, lunge, oh pressing, jumping mechanics) I will take a look and see if we are a good match.

If you have questions or are interested please feel free to ask here and ill try and help you out to the best of my ability or refer you to a place to start reading up (not a men's health magazine but a medical journal or experienced strength coach etc).

If you are interested ill pm you my email and we can conduct all the screening etc over email, Skype, etc. thanks, and good luck!

FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS regarding technique, post videos of things you need help with, ask for advice on general things, send me your workouts and I can help you address patterns, reps/rest questions etc. that is all free, the only thing I charge for is my actual programming and tracking for you as a client.

Last edited by Spieltag; 02-27-2015 at 04:23 PM..
Appreciate 0