BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

06-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #1
freshwhite335
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991/RR Sport AB

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
New Order!!!

Went in today with my father to order my mother an F01 to replace her 06 E65.
We tried to find a car that resembled what we wanted for a good hour and couldnt find one that was either produced or about to be produced, so we had to do a custom order. What we found either didn't have the right wood color or it didn't have the wheels we wanted [style 252].

The order is:
750i
Jet Black/Black Nappa/Ash Grain
Premium Sound Pack
Convience Pack
Sport Pack with style 252s
Camera package
Luxury Seating Pack
Head-up Display
Nappa leather dashboard
Sat Radio
Ceramic Controls

We were very close on pulling the trigger on the above car but that also had driver assist pack and rear entertainment located in TX so we would have had it in 5-6 days but at the last second we found out it didnt have the ash grain wood so we backed out and did the custom order. now we have 60 agonizing days to wait until it comes in.

They gave us a really great trade offer on our 42k miles E65 so we are going back on Monday to sell it to them. We own it outright but are leasing this time around bc its actually cheaper for us to do so and is costing us less money per month than the depreciation on the E65. Plus, our CA gave us $2000 off without us even having to ask, which was a nice suprise So all in all it worked out well.

I'll of course have TONS of pix for you when the car arrives.
Appreciate 0