BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

07-10-2014, 08:13 PM   #1
Igor_M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many, BMW.

Garage List
BMS N63 Stage 2 Tune

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling this for a friend, his car got lemon law'd due to some suspension issues and his next car won't be a BMW.

This is a Stage 2, which isn't normally sold via BMS because its in Beta stage, but from the looks of it, it wont be out of Beta for a long time, so this is a pretty rare product.

Dont take it the wrong way, it's not in Beta because of some unresolved issues, BMS simply couldn't reach the potential they are striving to reach, but this tune is still in a league of its own, way more powerful than Stage 1. I've ran my S2 on my 550xi for half a year without any issues at all. If any updates ever come out with you, or if production on these steps outside of beta, I'm willing to provide the necessary files to update this tune to the most recent firmware.

This is a TypeA harness (for 2009-12) N63 motors.

I'll provide a free install to any locals or whoever wants to come out and pick it up.

Feel free to inquire:
  • Private Message
  • Email: Igor@ONEightyNYC.com
  • Cell #: 917-588-1480 (text or call anytime)
  • AIM: ig0r

Appreciate 0
      07-17-2014, 10:52 PM   #2
Mike_L
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335xi GT M-Sport MPPK

I already have a S2, but what do you charge for the install? I know I'm gonna break something if I try it myself.
Appreciate 0