BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

04-04-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

FOR SALE: 2003 760 LI, 22" Strut rims/Styling pck, 50,xxx miles, Blk/blk

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Trying to help my friend sell his car.

For Sale: 2003 BMW 760li, 50,xxx on the clock. Fully loaded except for rear seat entertainment.

$38,500
Black/black/grey alcantara headliner
V-12 Engine (439hp, 440lb ft torque), Custom Magnaflow mufflers

Custom stereo, Kenwood in dash audio touch screen, boston speakers/sub, alpine 400.1 and 1000.1 amp. (fiberglass enclosure; surround has fallen off but only needs nailed back in. came off due to trying to get at spare tire for a flat) neon accents, build in ipod dock in ashtray; backup camera installed displays on screen

Car also has idrive and navigation

Full body kit on the car (not sure of the brand) and full ‘Strut’ styling package for all grilles
22” Black rims with chrome deep dish lip

Front seats are heated, ventilated and massaging. Rear seats are heated and ventilated and fully adjustable. The car has massive amounts of room in the rear seats. Memory settings for all seats. Full alcantara headliner.

Automatic rear sunshades.

Car History

Car was owned by Kenyon Martin of Denver Nuggets then sold to Nene, also of Denver Nuggets. Owner acquired car through Nene’s father in law (mutual members to same country club).

New brake pads were just installed on the car last week.

Owner is only selling because he wants something smaller. I have driven the car and can say that it handles amazingly for such a large car. Very agile for its size. Engine is very strong and effortless in acceleration. Only downside is MPG. 15 indicated on dash, but it’s a V12, what do you expect?

Car has some paint chipping on the sideskirts and a dent/crack in the front bumper. I think its from a towhook? Pics included show these.

PM me for owners email address and I will have them contact you with the information that they have.

speaker grill has a bit of a dent. 6'10" dudes getting in and out of it, that will happen

Appreciate 0