BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

11-26-2014, 01:08 PM   #199
YungDro
Major
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by The long haul View Post
The new Audi R8 has them....

The BW system is awesome, my XJ has it and I find it superior to the B&O I tested in the potential M6 GC I pondered on.

LMAO if you truly beleive that you have as little taste as you do an inkling of what makes a great car. The 7 series has sucked ass since the E38 period. MB has designed and executed a true luxury car with world class engines.
The 7 series isn't a luxury car anymore, it's a piss poor attempt at looking flashy.
Bowers & Wilkins is better than B&O all audiophiles know that its way more expensive but its better. listen to the Diamond B&W its on another level. and the 7 never sucked what are you on about? you probably can't afford one maybe thats why your opinion is like that and no mercs are just taxis here in the UK. Want proof? watch the last gen 7 series spank the S63.. a Non M car destroying a AMG.

and audi r8 does not have OLED lights that was only shown on the concept. All you do is hate on BMWs whats the point in being on this fourm? Plus you dont even sound like a car enthusiast at all

Last edited by YungDro; 11-26-2014 at 01:19 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2014, 01:17 PM   #200
YungDro
Major
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
In regards to that interview with BMW North America product planning on an M7 that has recently been posted. As you have read previously how M are in favour of such a car. But the G11 is not on sale until late next year and then we have to establish the car in order to judge reaction whether there is potential for such a car. Many at M think the M7 should come because of the advances regarding lightweight technology within the car as it is fitting to be expanded on at M.
Sales response will determine that.

BMW did not prefer the X5M and X6 M over an M7.
The customer demanded them and the segment demands them .
100% there will be a demand for the M7 that thing would be a beast!
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2014, 04:03 PM   #201
Erich2142
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Ducati 848

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
Guess you won't be buying anything German for the foreseeable future then...
No. I am looking at the new S class. The interior is very nice.
      11-26-2014, 07:26 PM   #202
The long haul
Hi
United_States
Rep
Drives: Maserati Ghibli, E92m, FTR

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by YungDro View Post
Bowers & Wilkins is better than B&O all audiophiles know that its way more expensive but its better. listen to the Diamond B&W its on another level. and the 7 never sucked what are you on about? you probably can't afford one maybe thats why your opinion is like that and no mercs are just taxis here in the UK. Want proof? watch the last gen 7 series spank the S63.. a Non M car destroying a AMG.

and audi r8 does not have OLED lights that was only shown on the concept. All you do is hate on BMWs whats the point in being on this fourm? Plus you dont even sound like a car enthusiast at all
1) the 7 series is known by many to have lost it's way
2) can't afford a 7? Really? My 130k dollar jag begs to differ. As does my 1m. Asshat
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2014, 07:32 PM   #203
The long haul
Hi
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Also I'm not even on a rectify not being an enthusiast. I've been in the BMW game over a decade and probably have owned more BMWs than you have cars. But te F02/1 and this new 7 doesn't impress me. I have friends that own them and to me my Jag at a close price point is worlds better.

Last edited by The long haul; 11-26-2014 at 07:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2014, 08:18 PM   #204
The long haul
Hi
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoz View Post
No. I am looking at the new S class. The interior is very nice.
Agreed! One of the best interiors of all times. Also I couldn't give a shit less if a 760 beats it in some comparison, I don't use comparisons and reviews to make a purchase. I use my own judgement to decide what makes it's way into my garage. I could see a new S class making it's way into my stable.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2014, 05:17 PM   #205
BananaCar
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
Quote:
Originally Posted by OatmealRocks View Post
I think you don't realize the interior will not deviate much to the pics if at all. Also your point of them focusing on chassis is such a generalize statement with no facts to back it up. Pointless comment really .. I'll even go as far as betting you when official production pics are out. The interior will be the same as these pics. We can all look back to this post to show how much hot air you like to post.
Challenge accepted.
Haha! Looking at the the pics from front page and guess what? I was right. I knew you were full of it talking bunch of circular nonsense. Challenge fail. You are a big fail. Interior is as expected from leaked pics. I believe you said ohh that is just old parts fitted in , the new interior will be different. Fail
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2015, 03:40 AM   #206
Jai 302
Banned
Rep
Drives: F13 640i

Quote:
Originally Posted by The long haul View Post
Agreed! One of the best interiors of all times. Also I couldn't give a shit less if a 760 beats it in some comparison, I don't use comparisons and reviews to make a purchase. I use my own judgement to decide what makes it's way into my garage. I could see a new S class making it's way into my stable.
Good for you? Nobody cares
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2015, 02:33 AM   #207
Seven11
Private
Rep
Drives: X4m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai 302 View Post
Good for you? Nobody cares
what a come back <-- slow clap for u
Appreciate 0