BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

09-01-2017, 08:20 PM   #23
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Wow, that is a lot of bikes in that video.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6058.00
      09-03-2017, 08:16 PM   #24
Rayscott
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 228ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM135is View Post
I recently got a Specialized Crosstrail Disc. I was comparing to a Giant Roam 2 Disc, but felt like the Specialized fit me a little better for some reason despite looking so similar.
I got my buddy one as I get a nice discount from my buddy who owns a bike shop that specializes in Trek and Specialized. He loves it. Full CF, brain shock, disc brakes and great components. Now that I sold my Domane road bike I plan on getting one. Specialized offers a great road bike in the Roubiax which does very well in the Paris/Roubiax race and that technology filters down to the Crosstrail
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2017, 08:27 PM   #25
c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayscott View Post
I got my buddy one as I get a nice discount from my buddy who owns a bike shop that specializes in Trek and Specialized. He loves it. Full CF, brain shock, disc brakes and great components. Now that I sold my Domane road bike I plan on getting one. Specialized offers a great road bike in the Roubiax which does very well in the Paris/Roubiax race and that technology filters down to the Crosstrail
My wife had been eyeing it ever since it came home and test ride it but felt it was a little too big for her. We took her bike in for some TLC and of course there was an Ariel (female version of crosstrail) in XS she tried on. We ended up walking out with that once they sized it to her lol...it’s a great bike. And the brain front shock really does work as advertised. I really didn’t mind locking the front fork when I needed to but this works and you don’t need to think about it.
Appreciate 0