BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

09-19-2017, 08:52 PM   #45
Red Bread
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouseTech View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
Quote:
Don't be that asshole. That is how you get your car keyed, or someone parking within 4mm of it with a POS.

I would look for double parked cars and park within an inch of them. .
"I would look for double parked cars" Really who the fuck thinks like that?? Do that shit USA and your bound to get an ass kicking... you are fucking with man's car regardless of how he parks...
with that said...I generally park as far way from people as possible and frown upon people taking up 2 spaces up front near a store as much as the next guy... However, if see a guy that Parks away from most everyone at the Home Depot and takes up 2 spaces.... do I give a fuck... Absolutely NOT... Good for him, he has a nice car and cares for his belongings.
Still a douche.
Potentially a ventilated one, just let it play out.
And this is why I would never willingly visit the US.
Ha, it?s fine down here, your backwoods folks are scarier anyway.

In Texas we now have the rather amusing open carry of ?long knives? including machetes and broadswords. Rather more alarmingly we seem to be headed toward non licensed open carry of handguns, which as a CHL holder just seems like a bad idea. But hey, I have my CHL primarily for making traffic stops easier as the officer knows you?re not a felon and you?re more likely to get a warning.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2017, 10:09 PM   #46
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

We have open carry of most any weapon here in washington also. Any fixed blade can't conceal your 24 inch broadsword though
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2017, 11:10 PM   #47
MightyMouseTech
Major General
Rep
Drives: 13 135i 6MT LeMans Blue MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
Quote:
And this is why I would never willingly visit the US.
I'm a "Widdle" Snowflake ....Don't fear someday you'll move out of Ma & Pa's basement in the Great White and see the big wide world
I have probably seen a lot more of this world than most. Have also been to every state. Would not want to go back.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2017, 12:44 AM   #48
Prodigy.
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: ///M2

If on the rare occasion i park in a public carpark i always try and park where one side is protected by a curb or similar and as far away from other cars as possible.

Saying that i got my first door ding yesterday, getting my Remus exhaust installed and the fitter let the door swing open into a tool chest, chipped the paint off down to the metal...sooo pissed.
Appreciate 0