BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

05-05-2008, 03:15 AM   #1
I M STIG
RawAutos.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

New Guy

Hey guys,

My name is Josh and I am a writer for BMWBlog.com and I also own and operate RawAutos.com. I have been a member here for about a month or so now, just never got around to posting a welcome.

I was going through google and managed to find that the link to my 135i Post Test Drive was posted up here, so I thought I would finally say hey!

I have been a BMW guy for years now. I love the brand and the cars more than any really. I am an all-round car guy though, and I belong to over 20 different car forums/clubs all over the world.

I used to have a 1996 328iS and a 2005 330i sedan ZSP, ZPP... I currently drive a 2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6. I am in the market for another BMW coming up soon. I would love to have a new 135, but I don't think my budget as a blogger/writer is quite there yet haha. Hopefully soon I can either pick up an E36 M3 sedan or an E39 M5.

Well I hope you guys don't mind me being here, even though I'm not a current BMW owner

If you guys have any questions for me outside of the forum, or just whatever, feel free to e-mail me at josh@rawautos.com or instant message me at AwesomeGuitarist on AIM...

Thanks,

Josh
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2008, 03:26 AM   #2
BMW Dreamer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Modded 06 TL Manual

Welcome. I don't own a Bimmer either. Just waiting to order one.

How do you like the Turbo 2.3.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2008, 03:29 AM   #3
I M STIG
RawAutos.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff1962 View Post
Welcome. I don't own a Bimmer either. Just waiting to order one.

How do you like the Turbo 2.3.
Thanks for the welcome. I do actually enjoy the car and the engine quite a bit. There is plenty of power, but it's just not a BMW. As much as it's more like a BMW than any other Japanese car I've ever driven (ie Infiniti G35, Lexus IS350...) it just isn't. I really miss having a Bimmer and can't wait to get back. I would like to keep the MS6 alongside a BMW, but I don't know if that's possible.

What are you waiting to order, if you don't mind me asking?
Appreciate 0