BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

10-19-2014, 10:35 PM   #1
MR_MoveOver
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 750liX Individual

could this be goodbye?

after chasing the 7 for so long, I think ill soon be saying goodbye.

The 7 was a car i knew i wanted, and i wanted it so bad i never sat in one or test drove it until i purchased one.(crazy i know) didn't even test drive her. after owning a 6 convertible and realizing i was getting a concussion every time i exited or entered the car. my vision came clear i was set on owning a 7.

so heres my problem now i think its just new car thrills this beauty in lunar blue the closes thing to match my imperial blue. just ranting any suggestion why it sounds good or not.

Im really saving my pennies for the most anticipated IMO 8 SERIES

summer 2015 i have my eyes on leasing this S-coupe or i8(if they ever become available)

PS I NEVER DROVE THE S EITHER Been driving a friends 2011 E350 AMG and i hate it have to constantly force the power (hwy) out unless driving in CC mode.
which i must say i wish my 7 cruise controls were similar to it(not a comparison)

HYBRID
tesla is winning me over with there tv sized iPad dash
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2014, 01:13 PM   #2
Antares
First Lieutenant
Italy
Rep
Drives: dark-blue coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1importsnyc View Post
after chasing the 7 for so long, I think ill soon be saying goodbye.

summer 2015 i have my eyes on leasing this S-coupe or i8(if they ever become available)

PS I NEVER DROVE THE S EITHER Been driving a friends 2011 E350 AMG and i hate it have to constantly force the power (hwy) out unless driving in CC mode.
which i must say i wish my 7 cruise controls were similar to it
The S Coupe is a beauty that is made to be driven with style not as a Dodge Viper. From this point you would be equally good with a less powerful version.

I think the S Coupe as such is way above the limo (unless you plan to drive around 4 people).
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2015, 11:27 PM   #3
stony man
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 750 XI

I have only owned the 7 so I can not say I have any to compare other than the ones I frequently rented when I lived in Europe. But I love the 7
Appreciate 0