BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

09-25-2014, 08:27 AM   #1
X5MC_LI
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5MC

Hey guys, so here is what I got:

Headlights: original halo rings taken out and installed Umnitza Orion V3 LED rings. I believe it's like 80smth LEDs per ring. Hence the brightness, the crispness and the perfect balance between all 4 of them. Also the eyebrow LED was changed from Amber to WHite to complete the look of the entire headlight. Of course the headlight was cut open and then put back together in order to achieve the best possible result. A big job but was worth every penny as no LED halo bulbs come even close to this. The job was done perfectly and I never had any issues with leakage or them getting fogged up or anything like that. They are truly stunning in person. The pics don't serve them justice. It cost me 1K for labor and about $400 for parts. I'm actually looking to swap them with someone for original ones (returning lease vehicle) + $500.
Of course no error messages.

I'm also getting rid of my rear taillights:
Slightly tinted and clear coated to give it the LCI look and not aftermarket look. Also reverse gear lights were swapped for the LEDs which wasn't easy. So same thing, looking to swap for originals + $200.

Also getting rid of the OEM carbon fiber shift knob with the M logo.
Asking $150. Paid $260 on eBay.

Also getting rid of the 760 rear diffuser as well as the quad tips.

The rear diffuser, the 2 bumper inserts (don't know proper name for them) on front and rear bumper, and all other chrome accents on the car (door handles, side fender chrome parts, rear trunk chrome line and the outer portion of the front grill) are all wrapped in CF vinyl (3M Di Noc). Getting rid of all this as well. Same as with other parts, swap for original + $$.
With the exception of the diffuser and original single exhaust tips. Still have the original saved. So those are being sold straight. No swapping.

Also getting rid of the Cut Offs I have, which are electronically controlled with a button from the interior. Gives you 3 different flap positions + original (closed) for 3 different sounds. Beautiful product BTW. Cost me $1200, asking $500.
I was going to move them to my next car (which is the beauty of them, u can use them on any car) but since I recently was able to get into a new M5 which also has electronically controlled exhaust flaps, I decided to part ways with the Cut Offs.

Also selling H&R sport springs.
Asking $150

Last but not least, getting rid of my Sprintbooster. Check out their website. Tells you all about the product. Excellent product BTW.
The throttle response becomes instantaneous. Plug & play installation. Asking $150 shipped.

All PMs accepted and replied to!
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2014, 06:16 PM   #2
X5MC_LI
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5MC

Bump
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2014, 11:02 AM   #3
Smitty0881
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 750LiX

Still got the springs and rear diffuser?

-Smitty
Appreciate 0