BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

10-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
KRUZNM3
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

FS: 21" ISS Forged Blonix M8 w/ tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale are my 21" ISS Forged Blonix M8 in Tinted Brush Aluminum finish (I paid extra for this finish) with Polished Step Lips. Fitment is on point! No rubbing whatsoever! Tires are Falken 452's 255/30/21 and 295/25/21. TPMS included. I can sell the setup with our without the tires/tpms. I would prefer selling without tires and tpms if I had to ship so that I can package the wheels in a box. Packaging up wheels/tires together is just wayyy too much work.

Currently had this setup on my car for 2 months and put about 1,000 miles on them. Reason for selling them is because I am a wheel whore (5 different sets in less than 2 yrs...is that as bad as LACSTER? lol)

Wheels are in excellent condition. Prefer local buyer in So Cal but willing to ship without tires/tpms.

Looking to get $4,600 for everything or $3,600 just for the wheels. All reasonable offers will be considered and all low ballers will be ignored.

The link is to the latest photos of my car which was taken 2 weekends ago.

http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=757881

Appreciate 0