BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-19-2014, 10:59 AM   #727
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

^ Confucious say?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 10:59 AM   #728
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 MW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I don't understand this notion. Don't get me wrong, I like a wild girl, but sometimes it's nice to catch a dead fish, get the business over with, and then dump them back into the ocean. Grant it, they might float helplessly next to the boat for a minute, but once the boat is gone, it's just another fish in the sea.
lmfao
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 11:30 AM   #729
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
I don't understand this notion. Don't get me wrong, I like a wild girl, but sometimes it's nice to catch a dead fish, get the business over with, and then dump them back into the ocean. Grant it, they might float helplessly next to the boat for a minute, but once the boat is gone, it's just another fish in the sea.
To elaborate further in my case: I was socially awkward for the longest time and my game was ZERO, and the only real push for me to get into a relationship was that my dad, the only person that cared about me and vice versa died a year ago and I felt lonely... Ergo, I barely gave away my V-Card at 27 and only briefly hooked up with 2 women several months prior to meeting her. Ergo, I didn't have a real benchmark or standard that I can compare against, so I didn't know from experience what was good or bad in bed... For her, she also described how her ex-husband is 10 times worse (like he NEVER Frenched her; ONLY kissed on the cheek and was a minuteman), and it's sad when a newly de-virginized man gives her her first orgasm... But if that same newly de-virginized man is having to teach a woman who I later discovered has the IQ of a rock and even teaching her nonsexual things is an uphill battle and sex actually is getting WORSE, something is SERIOUSLY wrong.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 11:37 AM   #730
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
To elaborate further in my case: I was socially awkward for the longest time and my game was ZERO, and the only real push for me to get into a relationship was that my dad, the only person that cared about me and vice versa died a year ago and I felt lonely... Ergo, I barely gave away my V-Card at 27 and only briefly hooked up with 2 women several months prior to meeting her. Ergo, I didn't have a real benchmark or standard that I can compare against, so I didn't know from experience what was good or bad in bed... For her, she also described how her ex-husband is 10 times worse (like he NEVER Frenched her; ONLY kissed on the cheek and was a minuteman), and it's sad when a newly de-virginized man gives her her first orgasm... But if that same newly de-virginized man is having to teach a woman who I later discovered has the IQ of a rock and even teaching her nonsexual things is an uphill battle and sex actually is getting WORSE, something is SERIOUSLY wrong.
Proud of you for not shooting up a whole bunch of college girls. 27 years is a very long time to hold that load. Now that you know what you're doing, use that confidence and catch up for the 10+ years of blue balls. Go get em tiger.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 11:59 AM   #731
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Oh man, you 're gonna get bunch! Guys who start late always win.
They tend to get more fish[es] relative to average.

Quote:
Appreciate 1
      06-19-2014, 12:22 PM   #732
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
^ Confucious say?
I'm known across land and sea for my nostalgic art and my heart filled analogies on life.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 12:30 PM   #733
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Oh man, you 're gonna get bunch! Guys who start late always win.
They tend to get more fish[es] relative to average.
Debatable. Late bloomers are sometimes more socially awkward. Women are attracted to confidence, not shyness (well, some are..., the shy ones).

Words to live by; Poke and run, & put it in her bum. Don't want any accidental children or the girl thinking you actually like her. Huge deal breaker. Laugh in her face after and TELL HER you will NOT call her tomorrow.

She'll call immediately. It's fool proof.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 12:55 PM   #734
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
I am tempted to use this as my sig.

Quote:
Debatable. Late bloomers are sometimes more socially awkward. Women are attracted to confidence, not shyness (well, some are..., the shy ones).

Words to live by; Poke and run, & put it in her bum. Don't want any accidental children or the girl thinking you actually like her. Huge deal breaker. Laugh in her face after and TELL HER you will NOT call her tomorrow.

Yeah my friend was telling me he had 20 girlfriends when I was still a V in college..

I really want to see if the douche method works IRL.. but IRL a cannot possibly do that douchy things I do online
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 01:12 PM   #735
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

I love all of your wives, and I mean that in the most respectful way.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 01:17 PM   #736
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Considering you're no longer with this woman and based on what you're saying, it sounds like if I boned her one good time, I could make her my slave for life. They don't call me black hammer for nothing.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 01:20 PM   #737
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

So many emotions in this thread.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 01:20 PM   #738
bimmerfrk
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ferrari Red F83

pics of divorced chick who got her first orgasm from a virgin or it didn't happen....
      06-19-2014, 01:46 PM   #739
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
I love all of your wives, and I mean that in the most respectful way.
we be loving Mrs. Litos long time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
Considering you're no longer with this woman and based on what you're saying, it sounds like if I boned her one good time, I could make her my slave for life. They don't call me black hammer for nothing.
Good Lord... no!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
So many emotions in this thread.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 01:47 PM   #740
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

ROFL!!!! Well said!
I call that Fuk and Run (Derived from Hit and Run in baseball).
THis is when pre-paid cell phone with different area code works really well.
When you get tired of them, dump em. When they are persistant, just throw those $25-30 pre-paid cell phone into the trash can/recycle center at BestBuy.

First, I appreciate all the women in the world giving me an opportunity to ummmmmmmm date. I also thank them for allowing me to help me with HW, exam prep, and project/lab assistant during my busy school days. I love when girls helped me out with school stuff, and sleeping comes after.

Anyways, I once was somewhat dragged into going to a club 2days before my Physics mid term. I was worried about the damn exam, so I stayed quiet. One girl saw me as shy type, and got a #. Sadly, I lost her #.
Gosh, that was like 18-19 years ago.

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 01:57 PM   #741
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

this thread needs more yoga pants......
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 02:01 PM   #742
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

I hear they're working on something called a No Virgins Left Behind Act. The act is mainly targeted at E9x drivers over the age of 20 that are still in possession of their V-card. Apparently these E9x drivers are the highest risk for mass murders (don't ask me why). So here's how it works. A bunch of sexually frustrated and desperate divorced women volunteer as tribute to those described above. Their job is to have sex with these virgin men/boys, demonstrate a fake orgasm, complain about their past sexual experiences, and lastly, exaggeratedly compliment these men/boys on how well they've performed. 1 less mass murder.

I think you've just been NVLB'ed. French kissing optional.
      06-19-2014, 02:14 PM   #743
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
I hear they're working on something called a No Virgins Left Behind Act. The act is mainly targeted at E9x drivers over the age of 20 that are still in possession of their V-card. Apparently these E9x drivers are the highest risk for mass murders (don't ask me why). So here's how it works. A bunch of sexually frustrated and desperate divorced women volunteer as tribute to those described above. Their job is to have sex with these virgin men/boys, demonstrate a fake orgasm, complain about their past sexual experiences, and lastly, exaggeratedly compliment these men/boys on how well they've performed. 1 less mass murder.

Don't kiss these hoes.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 02:22 PM   #744
Fifty3bags
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Quote:

Quote:
Don't kiss these hoes.

Appreciate 1
      06-19-2014, 02:25 PM   #745
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

LOL. this is getting better.

I think guys make bigger deal with V-card than gals.
When I was in 20s, one idiot asked me "are you are virgin?"
I said "Sure"
It is much better than asking me how much I have on the money market accts, but why the hell would people ask that stupid question at work?

This idiot probably told everyone at work I still had my V-card. Sadly, couple gals I dated came over to pick me up for lunch at work, and he was the only one who didn't see that.

If you ask stupid question, you will get stupid answer.

Quote:

Quote:
Don't kiss these hoes.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 02:29 PM   #746
MMMCOOKIES55
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 M3 ZCP/ '16 ATS-V

My wife and I going on 6 years.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 03:14 PM   #747
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

^^^ I hope you crush her soul every time ya'll do it...

good job man
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 07:12 PM   #748
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
DAMN LOL I wasn't expecting this many replies!!

Quote:
I hear they're working on something called a No Virgins Left Behind Act... The act is mainly targeted at E9x drivers over the age of 20 that are still in possession of their V-card. Apparently these E9x drivers are the highest risk for mass murders (don't ask me why). So here's how it works. A bunch of sexually frustrated and desperate divorced women volunteer as tribute to those described above. Their job is to have sex with these virgin men/boys, demonstrate a fake orgasm, complain about their past sexual experiences, and lastly, exaggeratedly compliment these men/boys on how well they've performed. 1 less mass murder.

LOL I haven't reached the point of wanting to kill people, and I knew right from the get-go that it was my own damn fault vs. that retarded gunman that sits at home and expects women to knock on his door and sit on his cock. I knew I had confidence issues ever since I had a perfect woman fall through my hands... Gorgeous as hell, very friendly and could talk intelligently about anything... But I approached her the wrong way and later learned that my way of being had a bad vibe to it... If I knew then what I knew now, she'd be with me instead of some ugly, bald jackass... Not to mention I've lived paycheck-to-paycheck for most of my working life and didn't even have money to get out of the house sometimes, so most of the time I just bowed out until I was more financially secure.

But I will say this: Instead of sitting in an E90 and wondering "where da bitchez at", My E90 got me more ass than a '91 Buick Century (AKA more effective than a condom), '04 Nissan Sentra (how am I supposed to "holla" when I had to tow this POS all the time?), '99 Toyota Solara and '05 Dodge Dakota COMBINED... 2 girls while I have the E90 vs. 1 with the Dakota and zero for the others

Also, there's a difference between virgin by choice (e.g. religion or personal ethics) and someone who wants it to happen but can't for the life of him. As I was the latter... I hate to sound nerdy but I actually read up and studied about sex since 1. If you tell a girl you're a late-aged virgin, your chances of it actually happening will diminish and 2. I didn't want to seem awkward when it finally happened and have a dead giveaway. With that, I ravaged my first-timer like a champ, not to mention with learning how to tell if a woman is faking it, I'm proud to report that no girl has under my watch ... Also, here's the most awkward thing: She still lived with him after the divorce, so I actually met Lazy-ass' ex-husband. If he's 31, still lives with his parents even before/during/after marriage and has sci-fi posters and figurines, her story checks out in my opinion

Quote:
Then you'll dump her next week when you find out she doesn't speak one word of English and can't even make a sandwich ... Or in my case, when I had a job that started at 3:30 AM and after only sleeping 12 hours across 4 days when I had a bunch of emergencies, I was still the one that had to cook HER lazy-ass dinner once! In fact with friends, I don't use terms or endearment or her name... I just call her "Lazy-ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfrk View Post
pics of divorced chick who got her first orgasm from a virgin or it didn't happen....
Are spy shots OK? She didn't want me to take pics.

Quote:

Great words...

Quote:
Proud of you for not shooting up a whole bunch of college girls. 27 years is a very long time to hold that load. Now that you know what you're doing, use that confidence and catch up for the 10+ years of blue balls. Go get em tiger.
Thanks!
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0