BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

Closed Thread

05-04-2016, 04:52 PM   #1
Fast F30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 13 335i

Warning!! Extreme Levels of EMFs coming from BMW

Please
Has anyone experienced the following symptom's while driving thier 7 Series Bmw or any other BMW model.......

Headaches
Dizziness
Muffled Hearing
Brain fog or haze
Fatigue
Nausea
Feeling like vomiting
Overall sick feeling
Vertigo
Migraine Headaches
Etc....

This is why I ask......

I just purchased a week ago, the last available (that I could find) brand new 2015 750li from the dealer with only 70 miles on it. While driving it home, almost immediately my wife and daughter started complaining about feeling sick. At first I didn't believe it (how could a brand new top of the line 750li be causing them to feel sick?) but, then after some research online I found out about EMFs or Electromagnetic Fields.(Please Google EMFs for the full explanation.) I learned that study's/research have shown that BMW is one of the top emitters of EMF waves. So I bought a Gauss meter (tool used to measure EMF levels) to do some testing inside the car. I couldn't believe my eyes. The levels it was emitting were 50-100 times more than what was considered a safe exposure level. To put this in perspective I used the Gauss Meter to test my 1100 watt microwave while heating some food in my kitchen. As you can imagine, the microwave caused the Gauss Meter to spike past the maximum 100 mark on the meter.(We all know the harmful effects of a microwave.) It actually went so far that it couldn't go any further. I then took the Gauss meter inside the BMW, started the engine and wouldn't you know it gave the same maximum reading as my microwave.(example the worst spots were the passenger floor, passenger seat, and back passenger seat) How's that for crazy? So basically I realized that driving the 750li was equivalent to standing next to my microwave while its in use. No wonder my wife and daughter were feeling ill.

I have more details to share but at this point I wanted to put some feelers out to see if anyone else is experiencing anything similar with there BMWs.
Please feel free to respond with any similar situations you might be experiencing. I feel a great need to expose the truth about the dangers of certain cars (BMW and others) producing extreme levels of EMFs. I'm hoping this information will save others from experiencing EMFs the hard way like my family and I did.
Thanks and I look forward to your response.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2016, 01:08 PM   #2
Jim-Bow
First Lieutenant
Wales
Rep
Drives: G16 840i

Is this some kind of better call Saul spoof?

If not your family are more likely to be suffering from classic travel sickness. Smoother and more refined cars are more likely to cause it (which is what the 7 series is trying to be) as what you feel is more disconnected from what you see out the window.

I'm sure that's not what you want to hear, but is in all probability more likely! (Just my $0.02)

(If not, go get some tin-foil hats!)
Appreciate 2
      05-07-2016, 05:21 PM   #3
Fast F30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 13 335i

This might help you understand better...http://www.ahappyhabitat.com/cars.html
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread