BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

07-24-2015, 04:07 PM   #1
The Beast (750Li)
Rep
Drives: BMW 750li

Question any good aftermarket insurers?

Have my 750 going off extended warranty in a few months, anyone know if there are 3rd party firms that will let me buy more coverage time? Good link or similar? Google is giving me sketchy results (or maybe I'm not googling the right words)
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2015, 02:28 PM   #2
The Beast (750Li)
Rep

CNA will cover 750Lis and it's relatively easy if you make sure to activate the extended-extended coverage before the extended coverage from BMW expires. Otherwise, inspections and all that.

It looks to be about $1200 per year of extended coverage.

The CNA "mechanical advantage" coverage is also much better than BMW's, or so the BMW finance person who directed me there told me. It doesn't cover wheels but I already have a policy for the wheels (for everything but wear).

Last edited by The Beast (750Li); 07-26-2015 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: added info
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2015, 08:27 PM   #3
BananaCar
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beast (750Li) View Post
CNA will cover 750Lis and it's relatively easy if you make sure to activate the extended-extended coverage before the extended coverage from BMW expires. Otherwise, inspections and all that.

It looks to be about $1200 per year of extended coverage.

The CNA "mechanical advantage" coverage is also much better than BMW's, or so the BMW finance person who directed me there told me. It doesn't cover wheels but I already have a policy for the wheels (for everything but wear).
CNA? Do you have the company website?
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2015, 07:42 PM   #4
The Beast (750Li)
Rep

I have just the notes from the BMW finance person at the dealership when she told me about it. She looked it up on a website in front of me (that she had to log into) but I didn't catch the URL. I will try to give her a call this week and post it.
Appreciate 0