BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

10-30-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
launchcontrol
Banned
Rep
Drives: AlpinewhiteM3DCT

Arrow Style 238 - BMW 750li Sport Package 18" rims with Dunlop Winter Sport M3, tpms

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This set was purchased as a package past January from BMW of Manhattan for $3400+ tax.

Used it on a 2011 BMW 750Li for less than 800 miles and then stored away in the basement

Tire size is 245/50/18 , BMW OEM Dunlop Winter Sport M3 tires - they are all four same size

Looking to get rid of the set this winter as the car has been traded in for a SAV.

Everything is included, just bolt on and go.....

With the snow we just had...I would say its going to be a nasty winter ahead so gear up....

Last edited by launchcontrol; 11-11-2011 at 12:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2011, 07:55 PM   #2
launchcontrol
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by launchcontrol View Post
This set was purchased as a package past January from BMW of Manhattan for $3400+ tax.

Used it on a 2011 BMW 750Li for less than 800 miles and then stored away in the basement

Tire size is 245/50/18 , BMW OEM Dunlop Winter Sport M3 tires - they are all four same size

Looking to get rid of the set this winter as the car has been traded in for a SAV.

Everything is included, just bolt on and go.....

With the snow we just had...I would say its going to be a nasty winter ahead so gear up....
Actual pictures
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
cghempel
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Launchcontrol,

You PM inbox is full and will not let me send you a message. I will purchase the wheels and tires at the price we agreed upon in our PM conversation. Please shoot me another PM when you clear some space and I'll send you the info.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2011, 08:57 AM   #4
launchcontrol
Banned
Rep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cghempel View Post
Launchcontrol,

You PM inbox is full and will not let me send you a message. I will purchase the wheels and tires at the price we agreed upon in our PM conversation. Please shoot me another PM when you clear some space and I'll send you the info.

Thanks!
SOLD!
Appreciate 0