BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

05-24-2018, 01:59 PM   #89
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I'm without words. My distaste for mustang drivers thinking their cars are the fastest on the road and their lack of driving ability leaves me wanting to make remarks, but out of respect for the innocent mother and daughter I'll refrain.

Truly sad. I hope these guys like butt sex.
The Nissan driver will get off light, because he is only 17, just like the school killer from Texas. I think both of them were old enough to take adult punishment.
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 2
Not_Judy492.00
MKSixer7030.00

05-24-2018, 02:01 PM   #90
Not_Judy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
The Nissan driver will get off light, because he is only 17, just like the school killer from Texas. I think both of them were old enough to take adult punishment.
I agree.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer7030.00

05-24-2018, 08:26 PM   #91
Germanauto
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, Lexus

This girl I'm talking to said it's lame I don't have Instagram.

Seriously? The majority of Instagram users are there for validation/self-esteem boosting to escape their incredibly ordinary and unhappy lives. I understand a lot of people just like to share things they are passionate about or use it for their business, but that's in the minority.

If you are gonna judge me on whether or not I engage in social media nonsense that speaks more about you than me.

My generation man...
Appreciate 1
Not_Judy492.00

05-24-2018, 11:00 PM   #92
se15679875
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post

Seriously? The majority of Instagram users are there for validation/self-esteem boosting to escape their incredibly ordinary and unhappy lives. I understand a lot of people just like to share things they are passionate about or use it for their business, but that's in the minority.

If you are gonna judge me on whether or not I engage in social media nonsense that speaks more about you than me.

My generation man...
Agree completely. I have a facebook but I never post status updates or anything. I may post a batch of pictures once every couple of months if it's a major event.

Don't have an instagram eitehr.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 07:52 AM   #93
Not_Judy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post

My generation man...
Ridiculous. I agree most forms of social media are nothing more than people seeking validation. I have an Instagram account but rarely do I actually post pictures of myself unless it's a special event. I've had my account for a little over 3 years and think I have 140-150 posts; I see people who make 8-10 posts a day. My account is mostly poking fun of society and social media in general.....I realize how ironic this is. The biggest reason for my Instagram account is something to waste time with as I don't have Facebook. I shut my Facebook account down a year ago and soon realized how much happier I was without it. Facebook is a megaphone for morons and attention whores, Instagram is too to a degree. I don't follow those who ask to be followed or have huge followings unless it's a famous person.

I've come to realize that the people who are very much into Facebook and spend mass amounts of time on it are deplorable people in reality. Chris Rock made a statement on Bigger and Blacker that always stays in the back of my mind for some reason, "When you meet someone for the first time, you aren't meeting them; you're meeting their representative." Facebook is nothing more than peoples "representatives" and even their representatives are so damn shallow I can't stand to even look.
Appreciate 0