BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

09-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

HRE Flowforms from GMP Performance

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
The HRE brand has become synonymous with iconic styling, unparalleled quality, and a customer service experience unmatched in the industry. For enthusiasts looking for the utmost in exclusivity, HRE is the brand they turn to; the brand they trust. Now with the introduction of HRE FlowForm, they are making this experience accessible to a greater number of enthusiasts.

The new line is created using a high-tech low-pressure cast flow-forming process providing a level of precision, strength and attention to detail expected of an HRE. The first HRE FlowForm model features timeless design inspired by the latest P40SC in ready-to-mount sizes for specific makes and models. The wheels are all engineered and tested to the same standards of its forged products and will carry TUV certification for sale in Europe and JWL/VIA certification for sale in Japan.

“HRE FlowForm is something we wanted to create for HRE brand enthusiasts who have aspired to own a set of HRE wheels, for those who have wanted to experience being a part of the HRE family, but simply couldn’t afford it,” said HRE President Alan Peltier. “Instead of having to settle for an inferior brand, now they can buy a genuine set of HREs and know they can trust the quality and know HRE will stand behind them just as we do with our most exclusive products.”

HRE FlowForm starts at $2,900 USD and features 19 and 20 inch options for today’s most popular European, Asian and American platforms, and are available in gloss silver and satin black with custom finishes available.

For more information, click the links below or message us directly!
FF01 in Silver /// FF01 in Black

Appreciate 0
      11-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #2
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Just stopping by to share some more pictures of these awesome HRE Flowforms. Let us know what you think below!

All photos courtesy of HRE Wheels

Trey @ GMP Performance
Phone: 704-525-0941 x 254
Email: trey@gmpperformance.com
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2014, 01:19 PM   #3
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

HRE's Flowforms offer plenty of advantages in a lightweight, sleek wheel, while still embodying all the high quality and design aesthetics that HRE is known for. But there is one thing these HRE wheels have that is special to them: an accessible price point.

Another plus: The wheels are ready to ship now for a ton of different fitments, prepped and ready to come directly to your door. And GMP Performance wants to make sure you can get the beauty of HRE at a cooler price than many would believe!

Be sure to contact us to be matched with a set of your own!

Trey @ GMP Performance
Phone: 704-525-0941 x 254
Email: trey@gmpperformance.com
Appreciate 0