BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

02-10-2009, 02:11 AM   #1
Icy J
im a car
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 220i M Sport | 520i M Sport

Garage List
2014 BMW 220i  [10.00]
Saw a F02 on the road.

Well, in Hong Kong. Unfortunately I don't have any pics since it was on the other side of the road and I was on a school bus. I'm sure it's definitely already registered to some owner because the License Plate was just a regular one, and I'm sure it was a F02 because the F01 isn't available in Hong Kong as far as I know.

I have to say, it looks brilliant IRL!

Oh yeah, it was white. When I saw it I was playing cards with my friends, and when it came past I was staring at it for a few moments until my friends asked what I was looking at. XD

'14 220i M Sport | AW/CR | PUR Wheels RS07 19" | KW V1 | MTC Design F2X Kit [CF] | Stage 1 ECU Tune | Eventuri CF Intake | Manhart Race Exhaust/Resonator Delete | ER HFC Downpipe | F8X LCA + TS | M Style Grilles | Gloss Black Roof | Custom Steering Wheel | Autotecknic Competition Shift Paddles [YMB]
Instagram: @icyj95 | FB
Appreciate 0