BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

07-23-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
cracker123
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AstonMartin Virage, M6 GC

2013 BYO 7 Series BMWUSA Posted

http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Conte...7/default.aspx

Looks like the 2013 7 series build your own and information about the car is launched and on bmwusa.com
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
Lovin7er
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 760i xDrive

The Individual selections are not working properly. When you pick the new interior colors the selection does not work and removes the package. The options and packages also do not work properly.

Come on BMW...it's called management of your employees. I know you couldn't get the new dash in time but really...this is just a few clicks of the computer.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 09:28 AM   #3
robertb
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin7er View Post
The Individual selections are not working properly. When you pick the new interior colors the selection does not work and removes the package. The options and packages also do not work properly.

Come on BMW...it's called management of your employees. I know you couldn't get the new dash in time but really...this is just a few clicks of the computer.
BMWUSA's web team are pathetic. How difficult is it to do some QA testing before bringing the new configurations online? The 640i gran coupe configurator has been broken for 2 months now. (Try selecting the cold weather package sub-option under the luxury seating option.) I direct web development and if my team published something this bug-ridden, I'd be out of a job. This is just amateurish! It doesn't speak well for the company...
Appreciate 0