BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

09-15-2017, 01:17 PM   #1
Ankstorkhan
Enlisted Member
Germany
Rep
Drives: Not Fast, But Serious

Video of the BMW Highlight-Show at IAA 2017

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
With the "Vision Loop" the BMW Group has created an interactive driving stage along with a 150 meter round course for the IAA. The spectacular highlight-show of the exhibition premiers from BMW i to M can be found here.

Here's a video of the 20 minutes long show - if you can't make it to the IAA in Frankfurt, this might be a nice thing ;-) ... on stage is the whole BMW and BMW i Set-up shown on the IAA - but have a look yourself!

via www.motorshowblog.com/en/bmw-show-iaa-2017/

Appreciate 0
      09-16-2017, 08:23 PM   #2
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

This is a good video especially if you can't make it to Frankfurt. You are transported "Virtually" to the Messe without walking 9 miles to see it. But it illustrates the vastness of the show and how Germany's auto industry like to put on the ultimate show which involves entire show halls. When it comes to stand space the IAA is the envelope and every other auto show is the postage stamp.