BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

04-14-2015, 08:03 AM   #1
rstechnikusa
Rep
Drives: 535i

RS Technik Wheel Spacers Ultra Light Weight. *Ships in 24HR + Special Member Pricing*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
RS Technik Wheel Spacers (click for more details)

These are some of the lightest and best quality wheel spacers on the market.
Available Now in 3mm, 5mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, and 18mm and includes 10 Matching Extended Wheel Bolts. (Only one set of 18mm left).

Special Pricing for Bimmerpost members. PM me for pricing!
**Although our products have been around for a long time, we just became a vendor on Bimmerpost and as such, are offering promotional prices for all Bimmerpost members. Feel free to search older posts to see reviews from other members about RS Technik wheel spacers. We proudly stand behind our spacers!**

One Package Includes:
- (2) RS Technik Wheel Spacers
- (10) Extended Wheel Bolts in Anodized Zinc Coating

Give your BMW an aggressive stance and fine tune its handling characteristics with RS Technik Wheel Spacers. Use wheel spacers to optimize your tire track width improving lateral stability and grip. Additionally, spacers give your vehicle a more aggressive look, by filling out the fender gap generally associated with conservative stock wheel offsets and suspension setups. Each spacer is optimized for the ultimate strength while maintaining the lightest possible weight. Made from T6-6061 aircraft grade aluminum and machine finished to absolute perfection. Each spacer is proudly made in the USA.

Features:
  • Made from 100% billet aircraft grade T6-6061 aluminum.
  • Finished to last. Anodized zinc coating ensures each spacer is resistant to corrosion, wear and provides a beautiful fit and finish.
  • Stuck spacers are a thing of the past. Each spacer features a chamfered inside edge that allows easy removal using a standard flat head screw driver.
  • Design and manufactured specific for your vehicle. Hub-centric design means you get a perfect and safe fitting spacer.
  • Includes matching corrosion resistant wheel fasteners. Each fastener is made specific to match your selected spacer size.
  • Made in the USA.

Models Supported:
- All BMW 5x120 bolt patterns with 72.5mm hub flanges (not E39, E70)

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 09:54 PM   #2
Inmate3030
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 750 LI M-Sport

What size front and back spacers can I run on my 2013 750 LI M-Sport with factory 20 inch M-Sport wheels and stock tires? I want to go as wide as I can without rubbing
Appreciate 0