BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

11-23-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
popejp41
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 650 CONV.

22" Forgiato Vizzio Custom Staggered Wheels Rims, fits 7-6-5 series

STUNNING!!!!!! 22inch FORGIATO VIZZO 3 PIECE WHEEL- STAGGERED
ASKING $4000

These 22" FORGIATO VIZZO wheels are in PERFECT CONDITION. 6 months of use. I Had them CUSTOM MADE for my 08 BMW 650,will fit all current generation style 7 series, 6 series and 5 series.These wheels have 3 different finishes, chrome lip, polished metal and color coated to the BMW white. They took 3 months to get made by FORGIATO and has been in magazines. They rear lip is enormous 7-8 inches (largest you can get). I can get the white changed to any other OEM color you want at a local shop for a couple of hundred dollars. These wheels cost me almost $8500. The tires are in perfect condition 95%+ left on the thread. You will not see another set of wheels like these on any other car, I promise. Call my cell phone 954-600-4646 OR email : popejp41@aol.com

Check out the front spoiler Lip on the car also, this is the AC Schnitzer and is also included in the sale, makes a huge difference in the car's look.

ASKING $4000

I'll pack and ship anywhere in USA, Buyer to pay shipping costs. We will shop for the lowest shipping costs possible once destination is determined.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-24-2008, 03:30 AM   #2
Deda
Major General
Croatia
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 comp

sorry,but i dont like it..
Appreciate 0