BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

07-28-2015, 10:06 PM   #111
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alz0rz
Hahahahahaha Brady cheated and is sitting out 4 games. Sucks to cheat.

4 superbowl rings
2001 11-5 (1st)
2002 9-7 (2nd)
2003 14-2 (1st)
2004 14-2 (1st)
2005 10-6 (1st)
2006 12-4 (1st)
2007 16-0 (1st)
2008 11-5 (2nd)
2009 10-6 (1st)
2010 14-2 (1st)
2011 13-3 (1st)
2012 12-4 (1st)
2013 12-4 (1st)
2014 12-4 (1st)

You just wish your team cheat too lol
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2015, 10:22 PM   #112
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

my theory with the cell phone is that it was his burner phone for all the hookers he was hiring in addition to the deflate messages.

So to save face and his marriage, he was willing to destroy it.
      07-28-2015, 10:45 PM   #113
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace
my theory with the cell phone is that it was his burner phone for all the hookers he was hiring in addition to the deflate messages.

I'm thinking the same, not that Im saying he did or not do it

There has to be some other personal stuff (non football related) he dont want anyone to see....
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 12:15 AM   #114
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
I'm not looking at the 3rd party analysis, I'm looking at the results from numerous other science organizations that replicated the game conditions and show that their could have been 1.5+ psi loss due to the environment. You ignore this point, and focus on something that i never brought up.
  • Why have you completely ignored 68 pages of game condition replication and related testing and analysis of the results of that testing?
  • Aside from concluding the way you want them to, what specifically are you citing that Exponent did that is in error?
All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 12:46 AM   #115
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm not looking at the 3rd party analysis, I'm looking at the results from numerous other science organizations that replicated the game conditions and show that their could have been 1.5+ psi loss due to the environment. You ignore this point, and focus on something that i never brought up.

You keep with your opinion that i did not read the report despite me saying the opposite; similar to what Wells did when given explanations that contradicted his hypothesis. Why would i lie about this?

Anyways, i see you're from DC, and like most people in DC, you are firm in your opinion and won't listen to anything that doesn't support it.

No sense discussing it further, since after this season when they actually will test balls in game conditions, we will see that balls indeed lose pressure through the game. Also, deflated balls obviously don't gain a competitive advantage since the Pats destroyed the Colts in the 2nd half after a relatively close 1st half.

Quote:

Discusses why the method used by the Wells Scientist was flawed
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...d=441003075768
I've now read your second article. This is the concluding statement of Dale Syphers, the scientist Ben Gardner consulted for that article, "I can go into the rest of the rest of the report, the technical part of that report, and tell you what a good job they did on A, B, C, D, E and F. They did exactly what they should do and I agree with the conclusions." That's his conclusion in spite of the evaporation-specific test he points out as having been omitted.

That quote above is in the final paragraph of the article. I give Fox credit for the completeness of their reporting. But boy do Fox know well how to "bury the headline."

Blue:
Yes, I did. I did because it's clear to me that you either (1) didn't read it or (2) read it and didn't understand it, or (3) read it, understood it, but didn't correctly determine which factors should have more or less weight in guiding your views about the report's conclusions. I can't which it might be, but substantively, there's not much difference. Were this some 20+ years ago and I were grading an essay you turned in on the topic, I'd have given the same grade regardless of which of the three was the actual cause for the the thoughts you expressed.

Red:
You're darn right I am firm in my positions, especially when nobody offers a cogent reason for me not to be. I'm not inflexible, but I do know a better argument from a not-as-good one. I'm willing to say I'm wrong when I'm wrong, but I'm not gonna "be wrong," accept that my thinking was/is in error, merely because someone says I'm wrong. I'm that way because (1) I know I haven't an "axe to grind," and (2) in 30+ years, I've been right far more than I've been wrong, but mind you, I have been wrong. I'm certainly not infallible or perfect, but I'm "better than the average bear, Boo Boo."

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by tony20009; 07-29-2015 at 11:50 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 12:41 PM   #116
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
STATEMENT FROM PATRIOTS QUARTERBACK TOM BRADY
I am very disappointed by the NFL's decision to uphold the 4 game suspension against me. I did nothing wrong, and no one in the Patriots organization did either.
Despite submitting to hours of testimony over the past 6 months, it is disappointing that the Commissioner upheld my suspension based upon a standard that it was ?probable? that I was ?generally aware? of misconduct. The fact is that neither I, nor any equipment person, did anything of which we have been accused. He dismissed my hours of testimony and it is disappointing that he found it unreliable.
I also disagree with yesterdays narrative surrounding my cellphone. I replaced my broken Samsung phone with a new iPhone 6 AFTER my attorneys made it clear to the NFL that my actual phone device would not be subjected to investigation under ANY circumstances. As a member of a union, I was under no obligation to set a new precedent going forward, nor was I made aware at any time during Mr. Wells investigation, that failing to subject my cell phone to investigation would result in ANY discipline.
Most importantly, I have never written, texted, emailed to anybody at anytime, anything related to football air pressure before this issue was raised at the AFC Championship game in January. To suggest that I destroyed a phone to avoid giving the NFL information it requested is completely wrong.
To try and reconcile the record and fully cooperate with the investigation after I was disciplined in May, we turned over detailed pages of cell phone records and all of the emails that Mr. Wells requested. We even contacted the phone company to see if there was any possible way we could retrieve any/all of the actual text messages from my old phone. In short, we exhausted every possibility to give the NFL everything we could and offered to go thru the identity for every text and phone call during the relevant time. Regardless, the NFL knows that Mr. Wells already had ALL relevant communications with Patriots personnel that either Mr. Wells saw or that I was questioned about in my appeal hearing. There is no ?smoking gun? and this controversy is manufactured to distract from the fact they have zero evidence of wrongdoing.
I authorized the NFLPA to make a settlement offer to the NFL so that we could avoid going to court and put this inconsequential issue behind us as we move forward into this season. The discipline was upheld without any counter offer. I respect the Commissioners authority, but he also has to respect the CBA and my rights as a private citizen. I will not allow my unfair discipline to become a precedent for other NFL players without a fight.
Lastly, I am overwhelmed and humbled by the support of family, friends and our fans who have supported me since the false accusations were made after the AFC Championship game. I look forward to the opportunity to resume playing with my teammates and winning more games for the New England Patriots.
The statement above was originally posted on Tom Brady's official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 02:04 PM   #117
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post

That he destroyed the phone just goes directly to the point of the issue I have with events concerning Deflategate. There's just no way you will convince me that Mr. Brady didn't know that (1) his phone would be a subpoenaed item if the matter makes it to a courtroom, (2) that the only way he gets away with destroying the phone is to do so before the matter makes it to courtroom, and (3) that his destroying the phone is tantamount to evidence tampering and obstruction of justice, even though given the timing of his doing so, it's not literally those things.

Let's face facts.
  • Nobody but his wife (and perhaps the alleged hookers) gives a damn about the call girls whose attentions he sought or his nude selfies, or whatever. All that anyone really is interested in is his text messages. (I suspect your "hooker" comment was said in jest, but I'm using it out of convenience as the foil for the preceding statements.)
  • One does not destroy things that would clearly exonerate oneself. On the contrary, one would be quick to say, "Here. Look at this. See, this shows I didn't do what you say I did."
All the best.

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 03:34 PM   #118
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
That he destroyed the phone just goes directly to the point of the issue I have with events concerning Deflategate. There's just no way you will convince me that Mr. Brady didn't know that (1) his phone would be a subpoenaed item if the matter makes it to a courtroom, (2) that the only way he gets away with destroying the phone is to do so before the matter makes it to courtroom, and (3) that his destroying the phone is tantamount to evidence tampering and obstruction of justice, even though given the timing of his doing so, it's not literally those things.

Let's face facts.
  • Nobody but his wife (and perhaps the alleged hookers) gives a damn about the call girls whose attentions he sought or his nude selfies, or whatever. All that anyone really is interested in is his text messages. (I suspect your "hooker" comment was said in jest, but I'm using it out of convenience as the foil for the preceding statements.)
  • One does not destroy things that would clearly exonerate oneself. On the contrary, one would be quick to say, "Here. Look at this. See, this shows I didn't do what you say I did."
All the best.

I agree with everything you said here.

BTW, I am serious about my hypothesis he was trying to hide something in his personal life...possibly hookers.

I don't agree that no one but his wife would care about his personal stuff on the phone. If word got out that Brady was cheating, it would rival the levels that Tiger Woods went through with his mistresses.

As someone else above said, I believe Brady was weighing all the personal stuff against the supposed evidence that would have exonerated him that was on the phone, and decided his marriage and public face was more valuable than taking the fall for deflategate.

Let's be serious here, you only have burner phones for:

1. actual illegal activities
2. hookers

Given the amount of money he makes, I doubt Brady is involved in #1, so #2 is the logical conclusion.

Last edited by Flying Ace; 07-29-2015 at 03:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 03:44 PM   #119
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Who doesnt have a side b1tch?
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 04:55 PM   #120
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
I agree with everything you said here.

BTW, I am serious about my hypothesis he was trying to hide something in his personal life...possibly hookers.

I don't agree that no one but his wife would care about his personal stuff on the phone. If word got out that Brady was cheating, it would rival the levels that Tiger Woods went through with his mistresses.

As someone else above said, I believe Brady was weighing all the personal stuff against the supposed evidence that would have exonerated him that was on the phone, and decided his marriage and public face was more valuable than taking the fall for deflategate.

Let's be serious here, you only have burner phones for:

1. actual illegal activities
2. hookers

Given the amount of money he makes, I doubt Brady is involved in #1, so #2 is the logical conclusion.
I'll take your word for that. I've never had a burner phone, much less burner "phones."

Whatever libelous stuff you or others may posit about Mr. Brady's personal life is "on y'all." I don't have the first idea of the verity of any of it. I don't even have an opinion about it. Perhaps you are right and it's only I who doesn't care about whatever non-Deflategate-related stuff may have been on his cell phone.

My personal life is exactly that, mine, and to the extent that I don't disclose information about it, I want it to stay that way. I think Mr. Brady deserves the same degree of choice/control over what of his personal details make it "beyond the four walls" of his home.

As goes Mr. Brady's cell phone text messages pertaining to Deflategate, were I in his position and honestly averring that I had no "incriminating" text messages on my phone, and potentially having "stuff" on the phone that I wanted to ensure remained private, I'd have first said something like the following:
I've had no text message discussions about deliberately under inflating the footballs I would use in the 2015 AFC Championship game with anyone, and certainly not with the Patriots ball handlers. I won't turn over my phone to you, but I am willing to authorize my cell phone provider/carrier to confirm as much by releasing my text messages with the two ball handlers involved in the matter, that is, if they have the history of my text messages available.
I understand that Mr. Brady's presumed desire to keep his private info private. I would want the same thing. It appears from the most recent statement Mr. Brady issued that he did offer something akin to what I suggest above. (http://www.sbnation.com/2015/7/29/90...-roger-goodell) It's curious that he states having made that offer, but doesn't state what the phone company's reply was to it. (Perhaps, however, he contacted the wrong organization...the NSA probably has the records. ) I know that I'm supposed to take his statement as an implied assertion that the phone company didn't have or would not cooperate, but he doesn't say that's the case, so I don't know.

And there again rises my issue. Ethical behavior, honesty, and ambiguity do not go together. According to Slate.com:
Brady told the NFL that he regularly destroys his old phones and that he had begun using a new phone "on or about" the day that he spoke to Wells. Needless to say, the NFL doesn't know whether there actually was incriminating evidence on Brady's phone, because they never saw it.
Source: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...says_four.html)
Okay, sure....I believe Mr. Brady's replacement and destruction of his Samsung phone was most auspiciously timed, to say the least. At the end of the day, Mr. Brady would seem less shady had he done any of the following....
  1. deleted any non-game-related content and turned over the phone, or
  2. simply handed over the purportedly broken phone, or
  3. retained possession of and at least not destroyed the phone
...than he does now, after knowing folks were interested in his phone, and talking about what he routinely does with his phones, and how he switched phones "on or about" the time he spoke with Mr. Wells. Indeed, at this point, Mr. Brady even looks shifty to me. Look at him and his smug grin in the picture below.

The man may in fact have done nothing wrong. But right now, based on what I've read, I don't trust him any farther than I can throw him. I'm sorry, but the totality of his actions have pretty well used up all the benefit of the doubt I'd have been willing to grant him.

All the best.

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 05:01 PM   #121
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

Brady told the NFL that he regularly destroys his old phones and that he had begun using a new phone "on or about" the day that he spoke to Wells.

seriously, why? I only know of one type of people who regularly uses and destroys phones.
      07-29-2015, 05:04 PM   #122
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:

Let's face facts.
All the best.
I bet TMZ would pay 6+ figures to get their hands on Tom Brady's personal Cell Phone Data. Now a days, that is what gets views, Celebrity Dirt, no matter how small or insignificant or how old. Hell, Hulk Hogan just got fired for a rant he made on a recording in 2007.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 05:07 PM   #123
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]

In the days and weeks to come, the Deflategate War is going to rage on. Roger Goodell launched a major offensive Tuesday by upholding Tom Brady‘s draconian suspension. Brady, his agent Don Yee and the Patriots have launched a three-pronged counteroffensive and vowed to continue the attack.

And if you’re a Brady loyalist who’s defended the wall from the beginning of this campaign, you’re going to have to arm yourself. The enemies of all that is good will continue to press the attack. And you’ll need ammo. So with that, I present to you in handy list form the five core counterarguments to Goodell’s decision. Memorize them. You’ll need them as the battle rages on.

1. The appeal process was a rigged game all along.

Read through Roger Goodell’s decision and I defy you to find even one instance where he gave credit to Brady’s arguments or deviated even slightly from either Ted Wells’ report or Troy Vincent’s punishment. Scratch that. Let me save you the trouble. There isn’t one. The entire document is nothing but a Spark Notes version of the Wells report. All 243 pages boiled down to 20.

Even with respect to Wells’ most ridiculous conclusions, like the claim that Walt Anderson misremembered which gauge he used to measure the footballs before the AFC title game, Goodell found Wells’ logic “unassailable” (see footnote 1). For all the attention he paid to Brady’s appeal, he could have saved everybody in that room 10 hours of their lives and taken them to a Dave & Busters instead because he completely rubber stamped everything that came from the league prior. Or better yet, he could have saved himself a lot of time working on this damn report and just wrote, “You’re right, Ted!”

As the saying goes, when two people agree on everything, only one of them is doing the thinking.

2. Goodell completely ignored the science.

As I’ve said from the day the Wells Report came out, the science firm Ted Wells went all the way across the country to find is a notorious Junk Science R Us hired gun who will tell their clients anything they want to hear, from smoking won’t kill you to rainforests are the perfect dumping grounds for toxic waste. Virtually no one supports their findings on Deflategate except Wells. And now, to the shock of none of us, Goodell.

Brady’s team brought in Dean Snyder, an expert from Yale, to rip Exponent’s laughably pseudo-science apart. They might as well have brought in Rob Schneider for all the weight Goodell gave his testimony. As a side note, I’m going to suggest that the next time a Patriots player is fighting for his reputation in the face of garbage science, his lawyers bring in an expert who wears a lab coat and glasses and talks with a German accent. Maybe then the commissioner will actually listen to him.

3. The destroyed phone is a red herring.

As Brady said in his Facebook post Wednesday, he wasn’t going to hand over his phone. He was under no obligation to hand over his phone. His phone broke, so he replaced it. The fact that he had an assistant destroy it is no more relevant than if he put it in a sock drawer, donated it to the troops, chucked it into his coy pond or sleeps with it under his pillow every night. The football world will forever act like he pulled an Aaron Hernandez with it. But the phone is his to do with what he pleases. And if it was still intact, neither Wells nor Goodell would have a single byte more evidence than they do without it. Which leads me to …

4. Brady did cooperate.

Wells’ investigators and Goodell have all the information they requested. Or need. Goodell himself says in footnote 11 that he was given a spreadsheet with all 10,000 texts Brady sent over the four months in question (that is about 85 per day, by the way. Is he a quarterback or a 15-year-old girl?), and the contact info for everyone he had texted with. Goodell was told his staff was free to reach out to anyone on the list to find out what Brady had texted to them, but he says that “is simply not practical.”

So after an investigation that took over 100 days and has cost more than $10 million, an appeal process that took over a month, and a punishment to one of the greats ever to play the game that is unprecedented in NFL history, Goodell couldn’t be bothered to follow up and find out what exactly Brady said in those messages he’s being suspended for. Got it.

Also, we need to keep in mind that the NFL has all the texts between Brady, Jim McNally and John Jastremski. But somewhere in those other 10,000 messages must be the smoking gun. Not that anyone should take the time to look for it. Let’s just assume it is and continue to watch the commissioner not earn his $44 million.

5. The punishment still doesn’t fit the alleged crime.

Even if every conclusion Goodell reached is true — which it is not, but just play the game with me — there is no justification for a four-game suspension. He compares altering the footballs to PED use, while ignoring the fact that when footballs have been tampered with before, it was met with little more than a “Hey, you kids, knock that off” from officials. The Carolina Panthers put balls in front of the sideline heaters in Minnesota last year and were simply told to stop it. The San Diego Chargers put stickum-covered towels on their game balls, then hid the towels, and they were fined $10,000. Then that fine was dropped.

And if Goodell wants to hang his noose on the gallows of “non-cooperation,” he’s not only ignoring the fact that he was handed all the information he needed, when Brett Favre refused to hand over his phone after sending pictures of his Li’l Gunslinger to a female Jets employee, he got a small fine. The Ravens pretended the Ray Rice “Elevator of Domestic Abuse” video didn’t exist and got nothing. Tom Brady destroys his phone and gets four games, Ray Lewis destroyed a white suit splattered with blood at a crime scene, and he gets zero games, a statue and a plum job at ESPN.

Memorize them. Use them. And by all means, stay with me on that wall.

@JerryThornton1
Appreciate 1
      07-29-2015, 05:23 PM   #124
csu87
Banned
Rep

To your Ray Rice video point, of course the Ravens wouldnt get in trouble for seeing the video and not saying anything, Goodell saw the video and didnt say anything either.

Other than that, all valid points, but the ones who are out for blood will not see it like that.

The appeal to the courts is going to rest solely on does the punishment fit the crime of non-cooperation, which there was a standard put in place with the $50k Fine Favre got for not cooperating. Eventually, the suspension will be reduced to a fine. Id prefer the 4game, or just a week 5 suspension since they play my Cowboys that week, but Jerry has enough money to pay everyone in the NFL to overinflate the balls so Im not too worried
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 05:24 PM   #125
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
So lets say that Brady likes his balls at the lowest psi as possible. He ask the staff to adjust the balls to his liking (with in limits of the rules). Come on guys, all QBs ask to do something to there balls. Brett Farve like his overflated, Manning like his roughed up....so on

The staff/ball boy goes to deflate some air to Brady's liking (again with in the limits of the rules) but somehow f'cked up. Maybe he had a bad gauge, maybe the freezing temps lower the psi, maybe its just a human error.

Just saying
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 05:33 PM   #126
csu87
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
So lets say that Brady likes his balls at the lowest psi as possible. He ask the staff to adjust the balls to his liking (with in limits of the rules). Come on guys, all QBs ask to do something to there balls. Brett Farve like his overflated, Manning like his roughed up....so on

The staff/ball boy goes to deflate some air to Brady's liking (again with in the limits of the rules) but somehow f'cked up. Maybe he had a bad gauge, maybe the freezing temps lower the psi, maybe its just a human error.

Just saying
Dont come in here with that logical nonsense. That is not allowed in here. I mean he was in the bathroom for 1 minute 40 seconds, which is enough time to precisely let air out of all the balls Or maybe he just had to go to the bathroom and actually washed his hands.

Everyone tows the line, and it bit them this time potentially. Like I said, I cant wait for a years worth of data, or even a months worth of data to come out and show that, oh yeah, psi does change with temperature.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 05:41 PM   #127
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post

Just saying
Dont come in here with that logical nonsense. That is not allowed in here. I mean he was in the bathroom for 1 minute 40 seconds, which is enough time to precisely let air out of all the balls Or maybe he just had to go to the bathroom and actually washed his hands.

Everyone tows the line, and it bit them this time potentially. Like I said, I cant wait for a years worth of data, or even a months worth of data to come out and show that, oh yeah, psi does change with temperature.
Gauges cant fail or be off??

Whatever the outcome is, Pat haters is going to say he cheated so it doesnt matter

This is now about Godell authority vs Brady
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 05:52 PM   #128
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I bet TMZ would pay 6+ figures to get their hands on Tom Brady's personal Cell Phone Data. Now a days, that is what gets views, Celebrity Dirt, no matter how small or insignificant or how old. Hell, Hulk Hogan just got fired for a rant he made on a recording in 2007.
Oh, you're without question right.

I forgot about TMZ, their ilk and audience because I actually have a life and what celebs do in their personal lives doesn't interest me, except if they happen to be a part of my life too.

All the best.

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 06:07 PM   #129
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
To your Ray Rice video point, of course the Ravens wouldnt get in trouble for seeing the video and not saying anything, Goodell saw the video and didnt say anything either.

Other than that, all valid points, but the ones who are out for blood will not see it like that.

Red:
Frankly, Mr. Brady's saying nothing and handling the matter privately with the NFL would have been a better tack from the get go if you ask me. As far as I was concerned, he was, until he opened his mouth, at least deserving of the benefit of the doubt.

Truly, I could have been quite content to know (1) this X the allegation, and (2) that the matter was settled, and (3) the NFL, the Pats and Mr. Brady are moving on and enjoying their summers in advance of focusing on the upcoming season. All three parties are private not public; there was never a need to play out the matter in public, not for any of them.

I don't watch pro football these days, but even when I did, it was entertainment, not something I cared enough about to need to know all the "mess" that was going on behind the scenes. It was more enjoyable that way too; ignorance was bliss.

All the best.

Appreciate 0
      08-06-2015, 02:36 PM   #130
csu87
Banned
Rep

so Brady's emails got leaked today, and everyone is going through his personal emails. Who was it in here that said no one would care about his personal info?
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2015, 03:28 PM   #131
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
so Brady's emails got leaked today, and everyone is going through his personal emails. Who was it in here that said no one would care about his personal info?
I wrote
Quote:

Let's face facts.
Reading the Boston Globe, I notice there's nothing about call girls. The only thing that even remotely approaches discussions ostensibly hinting in that sort of salacious direction is the "bud" and "babe" reference to Josh McDaniels, and that to me, not being a "bromance" kind of guy, seems more than a little "stretch" to think that of just those two comments.

Yes, people are interested in not just Mr. Brady's text messages, but also his emails.

All the best.

Appreciate 0
      09-03-2015, 10:00 AM   #132
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Hahaha F all the haters

Suspension overturn as there are no evidence