BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

05-05-2024, 06:37 PM   #1
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep
Drives: G12 B7,F02 750li,E70 X5M,E46M3

Can you all let me know how many miles you get to a tank. Since upgrading my turbos to alpina and also intercoolers. My miles per tank has gone to like 200. Makes no sense. All new injectors, HPFPs and it’s not like I smell fuel either.

It’s a 2011 750Li with fresh everything on the motor. Too much to list but complete clean up and replace. 15k project.

Any one have an idea what would be leaking here ? Fuel rail? But wouldn’t you smell gas under the hood ?

Can’t figure it out but you can watch the gauge move with the fuel range with a full tank. Makes no sense. Thoughts ?
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:31 AM   #2
icyhot
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 750Li xDrive

If you're not smelling gas my guess is it's related to the large turbo, I would check air fuel ratios in OBD logs from test drives as a starting point, if you're familiar with it enough you might not even have to export it to a spreadsheet
Appreciate 0