BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-28-2023, 12:39 PM   #8317
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
atlanta may just be a better area for normal women...

the alpha cities like nyc, la and miami are super tough
Eh, I don't know if I'd go that far. It's pretty difficult here too. There's a LOT of inauthenticity in Atlanta.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2023, 08:09 AM   #8318
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
atlanta may just be a better area for normal women...

the alpha cities like nyc, la and miami are super tough
I doubt it, Id be curious who youre picking. My buddies are constantly bitching about getting catfished, chicks using them for free meals, etc.

Im pretty selective and, dunno, maybe good at spotting a bullshitter. I wont fuck with empty profiles with no pics, I can spot facetune a mile away (also no body shots = fat, sorry but no I put athlete in my profile and its like putting "faith" in there) you better be able to manage some convo once we match, coffee or a beer first, etc.

Probably 1 in 8 actually holds a conversation well enough to meet admittedly, Im not out here pulling teeth. But all of the ones I met we immediately traded cell #s and they wanted to do stuff together.

So far my only issue is them asking for exclusivity and then immediately going nuts. . Im def pushing back on that now and sticking with multi-dating (and being up front about it) for the moment, slowing things down.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2023, 06:38 AM   #8319
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post

So far my only issue is them asking for exclusivity and then immediately going nuts. . Im def pushing back on that now and sticking with multi-dating (and being up front about it) for the moment, slowing things down.
How far along into a dating situation are they asking for exclusivity?
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2023, 10:42 AM   #8320
ryan stewart
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
How far along into a dating situation are they asking for exclusivity?
One was a few weeks but it was hot and heavy. I'm not really foreign to it since I've always been in a relationship and not really into multi-dating but obviously gotta take more time to vet them before I cut others off, etc.

I had one basically throw herself on me first night and was blowing me up the next day, could tell she was rebounding from a divorce. I bailed.

Im stepping away from the app for a bit. I have enough to keep me busy for a bit and can focus on a few. Im really hoping this one comes back from California soon (had to go back for some family stuff) because she seemed cool and fit as fuck.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2023, 01:51 PM   #8321
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
One was a few weeks but it was hot and heavy. I'm not really foreign to it since I've always been in a relationship and not really into multi-dating but obviously gotta take more time to vet them before I cut others off, etc.

I had one basically throw herself on me first night and was blowing me up the next day, could tell she was rebounding from a divorce. I bailed.

Im stepping away from the app for a bit. I have enough to keep me busy for a bit and can focus on a few. Im really hoping this one comes back from California soon (had to go back for some family stuff) because she seemed cool and fit as fuck.
Multi-dating sounds like a great time until you get into it, then you realize it's more trouble than it's worth. It's exhausting, no thanks.
Appreciate 1
      03-03-2023, 02:23 PM   #8322
ryan stewart
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Multi-dating sounds like a great time until you get into it, then you realize it's more trouble than it's worth. It's exhausting, no thanks.
Guess I should be clear, just like once a week per type thing, Im not trying to actually maintain multiple relationships, just take much longer getting serious.
Appreciate 0