BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

08-24-2010, 01:23 AM   #1
Jblackbelt
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X5 xDrive50i

Some Nice B7 (Long) Real Life Pics

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/car-...le-period.html

I can't see the price being 149k. The Li xdrive starts at 128. I know for a fact that there is not 20k in options. Gonna see if I can find the build sheet somewhere.

Quote:
- 2011 BMW B7 ALPINA Long. This second generation B7 Alpina is finished in a stunning combination of Black Sapphire Metallic exterior along with Extended Premium Black Nappa Leather interior. This BMW is in showroom condition in and out - glossy finish is just beautiful. The interior is in immaculate condition as well - it is smoke free and factory clean.
This Alpina's black finish has absolutely no scratches and is flawless and mirror like. Have never been in ANY kind of accident. This vehicle comes with original manuals, books and keys. Needless to say this fine car has a crystal clear Carfax report, indicating it is free from any accidents or issues and qualifies for Carfax buyback guarantee.

This B7 Long Wheel Base sedan is equipped with BMW's twin-turbocharged 4.4 liter, all-aluminum, High Precision Direct Injection V-8 engine which has been enhanced by ALPINA and is capable of producing 500 (373kW) horsepower and 516 lb-ft (700Nm) of torque. This rear-wheel drive performance/luxury Sedan achieves 0-60 mph in 4.5 sec. With maximum torque available across an unusually broad engine range, from 3,000 to 4,750 rpm, the B7 accelerates effortlessly from virtually any speed.

It is equipped with EVERY POSSIBLE OPTION (!) available. There is no option that this B7 doesn't have: NightVision with Pedestrian Detection, Head-Up Display, Side and Top View Cameras, Soft-Closing Doors, Driver Assistance Package (Automatic High Beams, Lane Departure Warning, Active Blind Spot Detection), Luxury Rear Seating Package (Massaging Rear Seat, Reat Ventilated Seats, Rear Comfort Seats), Rear Entertainment Package, Heated Steering Wheel, Rear-view Camera, Comfort Access Keyless Entry, Ash Grain Wood Trim, Extended Nappa Leather, Ceramic Controls, Power Rear Sunshade, Power Rear and Side Shades, Front Ventilated Seats, Heated Front Seats, Heated Rear Seats, Active Cruise Control, Park Distance Control, iPod and USB Adapter, Smartphone Integration, Navigation System, Premium Hi-Fi System, 6-Disc DVD Changer and just way too many more to count.

The BMW ALPINA B7 builds on the state-of-the-art adaptive suspension technologies of the 7 Series, including tuned Dynamic Damping Control and Active Roll Stabilization, to the demanding requirements of a high performance sedan. Dynamic Damping Control and Active Roll Stabilization enable the driver to select from three distinct suspension set-ups: Comfort, Normal and Sport. The light-weight 21" wheels, with their new interpretation of the ALPINA CLASSIC wheel design, are shod with a specially selected staggered MICHELIN PS2 tire set-up: 245/35 R21 front and 285/30 R21 rear.

The interior of the B7 sedan features ALPINA blue illuminated door sill trims, the SWITCH-TRONIC steering wheel in hand-stitched LAVALINA leather, and the Black- Panel LCD screen instrument cluster branded with ALPINA. Exclusive interior luxury wood trim in the form of Myrtle Burl, a knotted burl of the Laurel only found on the Pacific Coast of the United States, provides a warm and traditional ambience. Discreet metal ALPINA emblems adorn the upper seatbacks of the standard leather Comfort seats and are inlayed in the wood trim. An additional ALPINA plaque indentifying the car is mounted on the inner roof panel just ahead of the sunroof. Even the engine bay carries a subtle signature by tidily presenting itself with a newly-designed ALPINA engine cover.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 09:07 AM   #2
SAMLAMBO
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 730Li

Wow that sure is gorgeous, wish I owned one.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
datbimmerdoe
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE

what a beauty.

FOLLOW @datbimmerdoe on INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #4
x5mad
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: iX 40

Garage List
bmw  [0.00]
Positively drooling!
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 01:22 AM   #5
CSWM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: White on black E92 coupe

the Alpina is hot, I think they actually nailed the new 7 series body style and over all design
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 04:02 PM   #6
Jblackbelt
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X5 xDrive50i

I agree, I am considering getting the Alpina B7L xdrive when my 2010 lease is up
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 12:36 AM   #7
bdardashti
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '12 135i

Stunning car!
Appreciate 0