7Post
7Post
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > General 7-series (F01) Discussion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-05-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
SAMLAMBO
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 730Li
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Singapore

Posts: 378
iTrader: (0)

Hamann rear spoiler installed-photos

Looks better in flesh. Goes well with the Hamann exhaust tips and Hamann rims.
Attached Images
      
__________________
2012 BMW 640i (AC Schnitzer Package)
2011 Mercedes E250
2007 Ford Mondeo
SAMLAMBO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-06-2011, 06:11 AM   #2
BMWMB
Second Lieutenant
 
BMWMB's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 530xd - E82 135i - 997 C4
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Limburg

Posts: 274
iTrader: (0)



BMWMB is offline   Belgium
0
Reply With Quote
      03-06-2011, 06:18 AM   #3
SAMLAMBO
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 730Li
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Singapore

Posts: 378
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMB View Post



__________________
2012 BMW 640i (AC Schnitzer Package)
2011 Mercedes E250
2007 Ford Mondeo
SAMLAMBO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-07-2011, 08:09 AM   #4
Lastcombo
Private
 
Lastcombo's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 730D
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Lelystad

Posts: 50
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMLAMBO View Post
Looks better in flesh. Goes well with the Hamann exhaust tips and Hamann rims.
Nice car nice crib everything is nice but Sam the M badge
Lastcombo is offline   Netherlands
0
Reply With Quote
      03-07-2011, 10:48 AM   #5
SAMLAMBO
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 730Li
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Singapore

Posts: 378
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastcombo View Post
Nice car nice crib everything is nice but Sam the M badge
__________________
2012 BMW 640i (AC Schnitzer Package)
2011 Mercedes E250
2007 Ford Mondeo
SAMLAMBO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2011, 11:09 AM   #6
LACSTER
Major General
 
Drives: Hybrid
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: oc

Posts: 8,180
iTrader: (64)

The F01 is a big car but the spoiler looks way to big for the rear.

Does Hamann have a return policy?

Front looks great though.
LACSTER is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2011, 12:57 PM   #7
JGMODS
Major General
 
JGMODS's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i Modded
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: US

Posts: 5,582
iTrader: (19)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335I  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [3.44]
Send a message via AIM to JGMODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LACSTER View Post
The F01 is a big car but the spoiler looks way to big for the rear.

Does Hamann have a return policy?

Front looks great though.


Not feeling the spoiler, but yeah the front looks good. M Badge needs to go though.
__________________
JGMODS is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2011, 07:57 AM   #8
SAMLAMBO
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 730Li
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Singapore

Posts: 378
iTrader: (0)

Ok so I take it as most dont like the spoiler but what the heck, you live once and it's on anyway.
You guys will get used to the badging.
__________________
2012 BMW 640i (AC Schnitzer Package)
2011 Mercedes E250
2007 Ford Mondeo
SAMLAMBO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2011, 03:52 PM   #9
GMP - MATTHEW
 
GMP - MATTHEW's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 178
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to GMP - MATTHEW
I don't know what everyone else is smoking, but the car looks great. How did the exhaust fit with the stock Diffuser? I just got word that Hamann is making a diffuser for M-Tech cars. Have you thought about doing the side skirts?
GMP - MATTHEW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2011, 04:59 PM   #10
SAMLAMBO
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 730Li
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Singapore

Posts: 378
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMP - MATTHEW View Post
I don't know what everyone else is smoking, but the car looks great. How did the exhaust fit with the stock Diffuser? I just got word that Hamann is making a diffuser for M-Tech cars. Have you thought about doing the side skirts?
Thanks! the exhuats fits just fine, no mods whatsoever. Dont want to do the sideskirts, overkill dont you think?
__________________
2012 BMW 640i (AC Schnitzer Package)
2011 Mercedes E250
2007 Ford Mondeo
SAMLAMBO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2011, 09:14 PM   #11
CabDigital
Enlisted Member
 
CabDigital's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 MCB BMW M5
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to CabDigital
Sam I was curious what bulbs you used for you angel eyes. I have a 2011 750i M sport. I know you mentioned this in a previous thread but I couldn't find it.

Thanks...
CabDigital is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2011, 11:03 PM   #12
SAMLAMBO
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 730Li
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Singapore

Posts: 378
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCabbage View Post
Sam I was curious what bulbs you used for you angel eyes. I have a 2011 750i M sport. I know you mentioned this in a previous thread but I couldn't find it.

Thanks...
Philips Diamond 5000k, made in Germany
__________________
2012 BMW 640i (AC Schnitzer Package)
2011 Mercedes E250
2007 Ford Mondeo
SAMLAMBO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-29-2011, 07:59 PM   #13
CabDigital
Enlisted Member
 
CabDigital's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 MCB BMW M5
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to CabDigital
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMLAMBO View Post
Philips Diamond 5000k, made in Germany
Do you know where I can order a set?

I was also curious if you installed a Hamann exhaust or just the Hamann tips? Either way your car looks great. Thanks for your help.
CabDigital is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-21-2011, 03:28 PM   #14
Cazal740i
Registered
 
Cazal740i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2k 740i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Thousand oaks

Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

Beautiful seven you got there.... I would stick to one theme on a car...Having ///M and Hamann is a bit too much especially so close to each other...Whats next AC Schnitzer exhaust tips?
__________________
00' 740i Dinan2,Dinan exhaust,Dinan CAI, Alpina softlines, Alpina deco,Alpina spoiler, 750i Euro interior, bilstein/h&r,strong strut,AMG paddles
Cazal740i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-27-2011, 09:48 PM   #15
SAMLAMBO
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 730Li
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Singapore

Posts: 378
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCabbage View Post
Do you know where I can order a set?

I was also curious if you installed a Hamann exhaust or just the Hamann tips? Either way your car looks great. Thanks for your help.
Thanks, it's just the tips. You can try ordering online for the bulbs.
__________________
2012 BMW 640i (AC Schnitzer Package)
2011 Mercedes E250
2007 Ford Mondeo
SAMLAMBO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-27-2011, 09:49 PM   #16
SAMLAMBO
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 730Li
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Singapore

Posts: 378
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazal740i View Post
Beautiful seven you got there.... I would stick to one theme on a car...Having ///M and Hamann is a bit too much especially so close to each other...Whats next AC Schnitzer exhaust tips?
The thing is the rear spoiler came with the Hamann sticker built into it so if I remove it there would be a cavity
__________________
2012 BMW 640i (AC Schnitzer Package)
2011 Mercedes E250
2007 Ford Mondeo
SAMLAMBO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 06:50 AM   #17
CabDigital
Enlisted Member
 
CabDigital's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 MCB BMW M5
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to CabDigital
Tough crowd. Sam I think your car is looking good. It's your car so if you think it looks hot that's all that matters. I would however have to agree with the "M" decal on the back. I would remove it and have no decals on the back. Keep the Hamaan theme going! Oh and I think it should be lower . Don't you have Eibach springs? You should consider H&R they're about an inch lower (IMO). I plan on installing a set of H&R's in a week or so. I also need a hookup for those Philips Daimond bulbs you have. Any help would be appreciated. The pair I just got shipped are fake .
CabDigital is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 08:20 AM   #18
SAMLAMBO
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 730Li
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Singapore

Posts: 378
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCabbage View Post
Tough crowd. Sam I think your car is looking good. It's your car so if you think it looks hot that's all that matters. I would however have to agree with the "M" decal on the back. I would remove it and have no decals on the back. Keep the Hamaan theme going! Oh and I think it should be lower . Don't you have Eibach springs? You should consider H&R they're about an inch lower (IMO). I plan on installing a set of H&R's in a week or so. I also need a hookup for those Philips Daimond bulbs you have. Any help would be appreciated. The pair I just got shipped are fake .
Sorry to hear on your fake bulbs.
Yes I fitted the Eibach pro kit front springs which drops it about an inch. It has dropped a little more than the first time I posted photos here after I had the springs fitted.
__________________
2012 BMW 640i (AC Schnitzer Package)
2011 Mercedes E250
2007 Ford Mondeo
SAMLAMBO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #19
EODTam
New Member
 
EODTam's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NC

Posts: 11
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335d  [0.00]
Sam the upgrade looks amazing! Keep up the good work!
EODTam is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2011, 08:46 AM   #20
SAMLAMBO
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 730Li
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Singapore

Posts: 378
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTam View Post
Sam the upgrade looks amazing! Keep up the good work!
Thank you.
__________________
2012 BMW 640i (AC Schnitzer Package)
2011 Mercedes E250
2007 Ford Mondeo
SAMLAMBO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.




7post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST