7Post
7Post
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > General 7-series (F01) Discussion

06-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
Jason
Administrator

Drives: E90 M3

Post BMW Individual 7 Series by Indonesian Designer Didit Hediprasetyo

BIMMERPOST NEWS
BMW Individual 7 Series by Indonesian Designer Didit Hediprasetyo
COMMENTS
Name:  P90096844.jpg
Views: 6921
Size:  232.2 KB

Munich/Jakarta. Featuring serene comfort, understated elegance and cutting-edge functionality, the exclusive BMW Individual 7 Series special edition by Didit Hediprasetyo combines the sophistication of a BMW 7 Series with the rising fashion designer’s lightness of touch. Created in close collaboration with the BMW Individual factory, the car embodies the Paris-based Indonesian’s sweeping concept of luxury. The collaboration with designer Didit Hediprasetyo is the first of its kind in Asia and this special one-off is available on the market since May 2012. BMW Individual 7 Series by Didit Hediprasetyo will be limited to 5 units, with each designed according to the character and personality of individual clientele.

The design: an extra-special experience as standard.

Bright pastel tones dominate both the exterior and the interior of the BMW Individual 7 Series by Didit Hediprasetyo. The finely balanced colours convey an aesthetic concept of natural elegance. Hediprasetyo was inspired to create the special edition’s colour scheme by the image of a lavender sky at sunrise in a serene desert landscape. The exterior reflects this in its Frozen Diamond Metallic finish, while the full leather interior continues the theme with Merino Silk Grey and contrasting leather piping in Merino Platinum. Silk Grey is the dominant colour, adding a distinguished touch to the Alcantara or fulled nappa leather on the roof lining, the A, B and C-pillars, the sun visors and the rear shelf. By way of contrast to this subtle colour scheme, Piano Black lacquer finish is used for various interior trim elements while the floor mats are lined with black ostrich leather.

Lavishly finished details help to make this special model truly unique. The headrests feature the designer’s logo embossed in the leather, while two cushions in platinum-toned ostrich leather provide extra comfort on the rear seats. The fitted BMW Individual refrigerator box in the back and the champagne glass holders in the rear centre armrest will enable passengers to enjoy their bubbly at the perfect temperature. Documents can be held on a stylish folding table lined with silk grey leather, while screens integrated in the back of the front headrests allow rear passengers to enjoy internet use and entertainment. A dog basket finished in silk grey leather and Alcantara and a vanity compartment built into the roof liner complete the exclusive and highly distinctive design of the BMW Individual 7 Series by Didit Hediprasetyo.

About Didit Hediprasetyo.

Born in Indonesia, Didit Hediprasetyo studied fashion design at the Parsons School for Design in New York and Paris, gaining a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. He won a Silver Thimble Award for his work in 2006 and went on to found his own fashion label, Didit Hediprasetyo, in 2010, featuring from the start in the Paris fashion shows. His style is known for its lightness and sophistication. He combines his passion for structured draperies and elaborate ornamentation with traditional craftsmanship of Indonesian material, while devoting particular attention to unobtrusive details.

About BMW Individual.

BMW Individual is synonymous with exclusive special options and limited-edition BMW models. Customers looking for particular exclusivity and individuality can make a highly personal choice from a range of premium materials, with specially selected paints, leathers and interior trims in matching colours enabling the ultimate customisation of their BMW. BMW Individual can also implement unusual customer specifications in tailor-made one-off models. By blending every detail into a perfect whole, BMW Individual ensures that each of its creations lives up to its tagline: the most exclusive way to drive a BMW.

Name:  P90096844.jpg
Views: 6921
Size:  232.2 KB

Name:  P90096845.jpg
Views: 6580
Size:  410.8 KB

Name:  P90096846.jpg
Views: 6361
Size:  276.4 KB

Jason is offline   United_States
      06-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
BMWI6
Major

Drives: 335is

nice
      06-11-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
Lalit@AUTOcouture
Captain

Drives: Bicycle

That's fancy
      06-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #4
Rich@GTBPerformance
Bimmerpost Sponsor and BMW Performance Guru

Drives: 2011 E92 JZB M3, 2000 750iL

Beautiful use of leather in that cabin!

Your Home For Premium BMW Aftermarket Parts
www.gtbperformance.com | sales@gtbperformance.com | Facebook | 973 429 2839
      06-11-2012, 10:04 AM   #5
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...

Drives: 2012 335i M Sport (Special Ed)

Wow! Looks so comfy!!!
      06-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #6
vladberca
Brigadier General

Drives: '09 jetta tsi 6mt

Not so many units, exclusive
vladberca is offline   Romania
      06-11-2012, 10:16 AM   #7
Saphirschwarz
Lieutenant

Drives: F32 428i Glacier/Goldbrown

meh
      06-11-2012, 12:02 PM   #8
Needsdecaf
Everything's Bigger in Texas!

Drives: Porsche Tractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphirschwarz View Post
meh
You know it's bad when you can't tell if the pictures are in B&W or not....

I would like to see real, full color, pictures of this car. Looks like it could be cool but hard to tell....

Edit... found additional pics. Would like REAL pics, as this actually looks nice, not garish like most of these efforts...

http://www.autoevolution.com/news-g-...ery/77621.html

Last edited by Needsdecaf; 06-11-2012 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Added link.
      06-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #9
JUSTIN335

Drives: 2012 535i m-sport

I don't care what car they're on, those rims are ugly. But everything else is beautiful, since its a 7.
JUSTIN335 is offline   United_States
      06-12-2012, 05:39 AM   #10
MSPORTWORLD
Major

Drives: '11 M3 MW/FR - '12 M3 FO/SC

Garage List
I'll take two please lol