View Single Post
      06-21-2007, 10:10 AM   #106
mesier1111
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe, titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
soooo this kinda sucks i came to realized 2 weeks before my e92 comes in i just cant afford it now...things came up not bad things kinda a good thing i plan on asking my girl friend to marry me!! but when i saw the price tag on those rings my eyes just went i know which one she wants and its around 12kish....and before i ordered my 335 i had everything working out financially and didnt plan on buying a ring and i was just barely making out to make the payments on the 335....so i guess the story is im 335less and im stuck with my e90 im kinda bumed out about this but happy at the same time....
That so funny.............I JUST HAD THE SAME CONCLUSION. Well not really, I bought my 335i and could afford it no problem. But then left my job a month ago to start my own company with two other guys. Though it appears we are going to make sick money a year from now, and good money a few months from now, right now I could use some extramoney because I just bought MY GF A RING!!!! (dude, what are we doing, never thought I would give up a car for a girl). So since I am getting a brand new 335i as collateral exchange for the one I have that went down for 45 days with fuel pump issue I am selling mine, and getting a used E46 M3 and walking away with 13k in my pocket. But I will miss my E92 335i
Appreciate 0