SeanGee
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
Nice RAC RG63 wheels.
I love em! Perfect wheel choice for color IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
Holy fuck, the depreciation hit on the Shelby must have been painful

Nice m3 though!
Yea, A little. Mostly bc I put the shelby into a wall doing almost 60mph...other than that I would have gotten a good 3-4k higher. You live and learn right!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrepreneur177 View Post
Wow!

Would you share any details? What made you to switch back to bmw?
Well, I loved my 135i tbh. And going to an american car after just seemed like a down grade...despite how badass and prestige a Shelby. In MY EYES, BMW gives me the feel in a car that I always wanted and truly enjoy - smoothness, elegance, performance, prestige, sophisticated, and fun (just how i like my woman hehehehe).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Octane View Post
No...on cheap domestic...
It'll be outdated in about the next 9 months...
Very true. Especially with new Shelby coming out in a few months. IMO, they made too many. Just me. Good experience though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
Just curious, how many miles are on the M3?

Do M3s have significant/expensive issues outside of their warranty period?

I've always been worried about that but I see some people driving them around town.
I bought her with 37k still under factory warranty for almost a year. Um, they can, say, if you blow an engine! My buddy has one (e90) and it's rock solid. So far these engines, and trannies, are holding up quite nicely. They seem to be more reliable than the e46 and also require much less maintenance(no valve adjustments every 30k which is awesome).

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandbimmer View Post
wow luv'in your M3 choice (colour ,shoes ) baby that sucker and when you're done sell it to me
Haha thanks! I'm loving it as well. Kinda wonder why I ever switched to a Ford in the first place. womp womp wompp. Anyways, thanks for the compliments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW325xi View Post
VF Engineering VF620 Supercharger?

Nice ride!
Wow, I wish. I would most likely do the VT1 535 kit....if I did. Won't bee anytime soon though. I will add ESS tune and test pipe to get a little more power out of her. She has some excellent pickup as is...couldn't imagine with a VF620.
Appreciate 0