12-10-2014, 09:20 AM   #1646
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I dunno. I honestly don't follow him that closely. Like I said, I reported him a few times before when he called me out and was making it blatantly obvious who he was. I am just making an assumption this time based on how things happened. m3ray is banned, probably for being kind of a troll, then all of a sudden some new guy is here posting the same "snitching" picture that I got in a PM from Lute the last time he was banned. Then that guy was banned too (posts were deleted). I just put two and two together and thought it was Lute. Maybe it wasn't.

It's actually a shame that Lute's posts were deleted too, because they were hilarious. He was on some "crusade" to rid the forum of tyranny and oppressive moderators and hated Templar the "snitch." Again, good entertainment value.

All I know is that he is able to change his IP for him to come back all the time, because I am sure the mods have IP banned him but he still comes back under a different name each time. In fact, I am pretty sure he is still here under a few different names. As he always says, "I was never gone."
He's coming to get you!
Appreciate 0