11-09-2015, 12:18 AM   #94
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
K. The dog wins!

Sadly it tells more about your families than the dogs. Labs are solid but not the only breed for the job.

By far my best dog ever was Tessa. A mix of lab and flat coat and the dad was a Finnish spits. She fucking ruled our family with her attitude. She realized I was pregnant every time sooner than I did, she protected me in ways bigger dogs never could've, she bit a man in the ass twice for breaking in to my condo.

If I was out with the kids, she got mad because she thought it was her responsibility to draw the lines. Kids swimming was okay, I'd I was in the water too. If not, she made sure I'd go to the water.

She obeyed nobody. Not even me and she had a police dogs training. She just looks at a person telling her what to do and with her eyes she told them to fuck off. But if I looks at her, she took her place at my heel and gave me this look. "fine mom you're a bitch, let's go and kick some ass".

I miss my dog.
Oh, I've had many other breeds over the years...Doberman, Irish Wolfhound, Border Collies for the farm, Golden Retrievers, 1 Bull Mastiff....but we've always had Labs in the mix...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0