03-17-2017, 07:57 PM   #119
HFW003
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2024 M340i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
I'll share mine- I've got a sort of odd house, built in 1864, 4 floors, can't really wire easily - 2 home theater systems (1 for each bigger tv - floor 2 & 4 - play bar, 2 play1's and 1subwoofer each) 2 play5's on the other side of floor 2 to group for music (open floor plan on that floor). 1 play3 for each of the bedrooms. A play1 for for each bathroom, and a play1 for a small informal subterranean eating area. 1 play3 for the back porch.

I do not use a bridge or boost, they all run great grouped or alone through wifi. There's not a place in the house that there can't be music when you want it unlike my old system which was only floor 2.

Mine may be overkill for a small footprint, but I just wanted to be able to get music everywhere I want it, and that's what I got
Thanks mate,

I'm currently building a house but can't pre wire so am looking at a Sonos type system.

I just want to use them in the media room and a large open plan kitchen, living and dining area.

Thinking about for the media room playbar, sub and a couple of play's (not sure which size) and then a few play's in the other area?
Appreciate 1