Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: '16 G11 730d, '18 F33 420d Cab

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigladuk View Post
I'm a little worried about taking 2 sets of front wheels and using them across both axles but thats OK right ?

I just googled that part number and from BMW's Ebay shop they are £850....each LOL

Si
Thanks for correcting me 325_bucks, indeed best to check should you or anyone want to consider 18s, maybe you can use them with MSport models, my apologies if this was wrong info.

I've got same size on all four, I believe they are 245 but I'll check and post back, that is still a wide tire and wouldn't be a problem at all for the rear axle. (assuming 245 size, correct me otherwise please!)

Ouch, that is a lot...the 4 on Ebay for that price is a damn good deal...even if they are slightly used. It'd be a grand for new rubber let alone rims.

I can't imagine doing that kind of mileage (especially in the UK crowded road conditions!) My mind boggles, respect to you for that. I did 35k miles one year and I felt as if I was living in the car...I only do about 20k miles a year and that is perfect, I enjoy the car and time in it, but it is not too much.