03-21-2020, 03:08 AM   #122
AZ1
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
I get that, but seriously what do you have to lose? It may be a bust, but you won't know until you take the chance. Not to push you too hard, but you clearly have some feelings for this woman and she feels the same. Life is short my friend.

Just my two cents.

Jim
Jim, I really appreciate your input and advice. The physical things I remember the most are her hair and amazing scent. She's 5'-8" and did a lot of photo modeling in college. Smart and witty as fuck with the face of an angel.

I will take it under serious advisement. Life is short and one misses every shot not taken.

Thanks, my friend.
Cheers-mk
Look at this fucking covid19 thing. You could get blindsided by death at any moment. Play it safe. Screw that. Be happy. What's the point of this if we're not happy. To die with our thoughts of what we could have done!? You're already doing it. We will surely regret not taking the best of a life that's presented to us. It's on your mind. Go out and fucking do it.

Unless you're currently happy. Then don't.

I occasionally fantasize about exes but they're exes for a reason.

You may not be 23 anymore but you don't have to act a certain way because you're not. It's all in your head.
Appreciate 2