View Single Post
      09-29-2020, 09:24 AM   #5
matty088
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singham14 View Post
Maximum PSI stopped producing I believe but SSR Performance and Kies Motorsports updated the design to a 4-pin pinned crank hub solution. To be honest, I am not sure. Each shop promotes their own solution as the go-to solution. I've also heard Insane Performance and Gintani are good because they are one piece solutions.

Munich is indeed close to me also, but I am not sure how much experience they have. I think EuroTech Motorsports has done over 30 thus far.

I got the VTT CBC, what about you?
nothing yet. Honestly for this id rather find a shop and use their solution. pay the price.

These cars are ridiculous. I am not as active on the forum and especially regarding this subject. I have to tell you that the view has definitely evolved from a year ago. It now seems its not a question of if but when if running ANY tune. That certainly was NOT the generally accepted view last year. I wonder whats changed? these cars aged? a Younger more impressionable crowd owns them now that they are pretty much all used second hand cars.....no idea. but its a shocking change and freaking me out.
Appreciate 0