hC1001
Major
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty088 View Post
who installed your CBC

thanks.
I DIYed. Normally i would go to maxpsi/bimmerclinic but i had a bad experience over there last year. Armrest got torn, cracked plastic trim and untorqued bolts holding my driveshaft center bearing causing random drivetrain vibration. I had to remove the underpanel and entire exhaust to find it was the driveshaft center bearing loose.

They said to take the car back to be looked at again but i already found the problem and fixed it. They didnt have any pics of my armrest b4 the work and dismissed my claim. I spent $1600 for labor only and they couldnt offer to replace a $20 plastic trim and $100 armrest...

Also, i sent an email about all this to them and didnt get a response. They finally replied back when i left a negative google review a month later. Bill the co owner said he was on vacation and someone was suppose to reply back to me but never did. I didnt even ask for compensation. Just wanted to let them know the "quality" work i received from whoever worked on my car.

This is just my experience with them and a lot of other ppl have been satisfied with their work.

Talk to Autocouture motoring. They are probably closer to you and look top notch. Probably have similar pricing to maxpsi/bimmerclinic too. They are a supporting vendor on this site.

Last edited by hC1001; 10-01-2020 at 11:49 AM..
Appreciate 0