08-04-2021, 02:26 PM   #364
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzer View Post
I had the chance to spend some time behind the wheel of whatever the highest spec of the "Bronco Sport" was when it was released a little less than a year ago. It's a decent car, but I have to say I really wasn't impressed. Dynamics are pretty dull, acceleration is decent, but definitely muted with not a lot of torque at all. Interior was meh, that weird middle ground somewhere between excessive/too many buttons, trying to look luxury or high quality/actually is just plastic crap that looks bad. Besides all the safety/new options/tech that Ford has now, although those can be had in any of the vehicles in their line-up.

tl;dr New Bronco isn't anything special. It's going to be the go-to lease for every vanilla, suburbanite teenage girl.
You drove a "Sport", which is based off the Ford Escape, but with a better suspension and 4x4 drivetrain.

The topic of this thread is the new Ford Bronco, body-on-frame SUV truck. The New Bronco is based on the underpinnings of the yet to be released new Ford Ranger. The New Bronco is a unique chassis of its own and is in the same class as the Jeep Wrangler.
Appreciate 3
stein_325i25176.00
Fritzer944.50
jmack550.00