shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
That's kind of a difficult question. Example, Fendi is known for purses and high quality furs.
LV and Gucci have sworn off furs some years ago. Burberry is primarily outerwear and fragrances. Gucci started off making high quality luggage lol.

Regardless, same company owns 2 of the brands you've mentioned. LVMH owns LV and Fendi.

Hermes probably trumps all. If memory serves me correct, their last eval was just shy of 650 billion.

Portfolio wise, LVMH is probably the most powerful of luxury goods. LV, Fendi, Tiffany's, Dior, Bulgari, Marc Jacobs, etc.

I don't wear furs or carry handbags or wear heels so from a men's perspective, none of the brands have too much appeal to me. However, I have a few Burberry scarves for example. Couple of Marc Jacobs peacoats, I like my suits from a brand not mentioned in your list. Same for dress shoes.
Man you know your shit. I had barely even heard of Fendi before. I'm a nooooob.

I'm shopping for 2 items:

A purse for the mrs. And a card holder for myself. I have an LV wallet but I'm thinking I want something even more compact since I really only use 2 credit cards and my photo ID. Rarely have much cash on me.
They have wallets perfect for what you describe.

https://www.ferragamo.com/shop/us/en...ival-351322--1

You want something like that. They have one with just two credit card slots and a slot for a drivers license. Not flashy but good quality leather and will last awhile. Poke around the brands you like to see if they have something similar.

As for your Mrs, without knowing your financial state or how much you love your wife (lol, just kidding) for ultimate bragging rights, it has to be a Birkin bag. Followed by Channel then LV. In that order. But understand, Birkin is like her holding at minimum a 3 series on her arm. They go all the way up to holding a Bentley in her arms as well.
Appreciate 1
wtwo318103.00