G MONEY
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 458/ YAS m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
My friends and colleagues at NASA and JPL with masters degrees in relevant fields of expertise regarding things like axis inclination don't share your opinion.

Telling someone you're laughing at them is a passive-aggressive way of belittling someone. I know rational discussion is over when someone resorts to ad hominem and that person is seldom on the right side of history.
And that's the point, you'll never know who is on the right side of history. The climate is not going to change in any significant way during the remainder of your lifetime. Furthermore, you have no basis from which to judge it has changed do to human affect and whether it is good or bad. Observing weather patterns on yearly or even century time frames is pointless because of the geological scale.

If you really believed any of this climate hysteria you'd sell your M3 and drive just your i3. Yet you post pics in other threads of your track escapades at Laguna Seca. Tracking an M3 is a serous waste of carbon for no reason other than your selfish pleasure.

H20_doc has a Z51 package Z7 and a M2. BGM-M3comp drives an M3 too. You three are the loudest mouthed climate criers on Bimmerpost. So why should any of us give a crap about what you say. It's really a waste of electrons on top of the carbon fuel and resultant emissions you guys spew. That's the joke and why there is laughter.
Lol. Efthreeoh Wins. FLAWLESS VICTORY
Appreciate 0