View Single Post
      10-18-2022, 07:53 AM   #1526
Mike00
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 18 Z06 M7

Quote:
Originally Posted by G MONEY View Post
I would pray that the performance is better. How old is the 458 platform? Again, 99% of people that are able and willing to spend 2-300 grand for these cars are not going to change their mind and swing by the Chevy dealer. I get it that some people think it's the same sound and better performance for half the money. But…. It's still a Chevy. That's sounds ignorant but it's a fact. Are some people that have 4-5 exotics going to want to add a Z06 to their stable, sure. Everyone needs a beater🤣 I wish I had baller money. I know I would not be driving this turd BMW:-) I just think it's more of a status thing than anything else. For example, most people buying the Z06 will know everything about its performance. 1/4 mile/0-60 /ring time. A lot who are buying the exotics just won't. They are spending 300 or more grand to get something most dream of and will never be able to have. I hate those people 😂
Well I meant in general on the performance not the 458 but compared to most out there.

Frankly if Covid markups didn’t happen and you could get a Z06 at MSRP it would be a great buy. Given what they are going for though, I’d rather pay markup on a GT3. At least they hold their value, That marked-up Z06 is going to depreciate like a rock a I suspect.
Appreciate 3
AlexFL7844.50
Cos270608.50
Humdizzle6136.50