01-08-2024, 02:44 PM   #18
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I would not power through a 16 hr day with a 20 month old man, asking for a wall of shit to flow your way. Nap the little one. Ideally you go too so you can get some R and R and chill.

I am generally quite bearish about vacations with kids, anything other than a beach house rental for a week seems like it is wasted on them and a massive fucking hassle but each to his own.
You're right... most of the vacations we've taken with kids thus far haven't been the most enjoyable... at least not anywhere near the level of enjoyment as we had before kids. But I know we've had this discussion before - my daughter's at that age now that she's specifically requesting a Disney trip.

As for the 20 month old - yeah... I'll test it out the first day, but it's likely going to end up being at least one of us heading back to the resort with him to get his nap in. We did go to Disney with my daughter when she was 9 months old (wife had a conference in Orlando so we popped over to one of the parks one of the days there), and she was able to just sleep in the stroller while we walked around. But my son doesn't have a ton of experience falling asleep in the stroller.

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 0