04-27-2024, 09:56 PM   #9
forrby
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e (G30), 528i (E60)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finestbm@gmail.com View Post
I did it on my g12
I replace ihka (ac) module plus ionizer module with two ionizer sensors and air freshener pump
Then you need air freshener cartridge-running so fast- you can reset cartrige ( I have a simple software for it plus credit card chip reader to do this )
Overall easy retrofit but little expensive and I think not worth it - sorry but it’s my personal opinion

Let me know if you have any questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by finestbm@gmail.com View Post
I did it on my g12
I replace ihka (ac) module plus ionizer module with two ionizer sensors and air freshener pump
Then you need air freshener cartridge-running so fast- you can reset cartrige ( I have a simple software for it plus credit card chip reader to do this )
Overall easy retrofit but little expensive and I think not worth it - sorry but it’s my personal opinion

Let me know if you have any questions
If I can get this done for under $900-$1000 I would be willing to do this. I'm a handyman/general contractor and I use my G12 as a work vehicle. Crazy, I know! You should see how many tools and supplies I have packed in the cabin and trunk, along with the roof rack. Anyways, with the work I do I get pretty sweaty. So when I turn the car on I get a waft of some like stale air when the A/C kicks on. You know the smell of a vacuum cleaner exhaust? It kind of smells like that, but only for a few seconds. I know this could probably improve with a cabin filter change but it won't last long in my experience.

Do you have instructions on how to do this? Also, what parts do I need and where can I get them?
Appreciate 0