View Single Post
      08-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #40
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Park2670 View Post
Dont you just hate it when it seems somebody has learned from the past, and has grown from it... Then it seems just a few days later they go right back to their old ways.

I hate trying to help another, and them just not apprieciating anything you do. Then just doing what they want to anyway.

Kind of sounds like me, but for me, it's more a relationship thing....not really doing things, but remembering them......for example, I always try to talk to my significant other as much as possible, but when I don't and I make a stupid move afterwards, I think damn, I should not have done that.....but it happens anyways....

But if it's something I have learned not to do from the past, say for instance...something you learn at work.....then I remember......but I don't get annoyed when sometimes I'm the one on the receiving end because I understand that sometimes people forget.....

It really depends on the issue at hand....if it's serious enough to where they should remember it or something major.....

I feel like I'm just talking to myself, but I think this is what this thread is about LOL
Appreciate 0