View Single Post
      03-07-2022, 05:32 AM   #7
mm_uk
Registered
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills2 View Post
If you're looking at pre and post LCI 750i then the biggest difference is xdrive and power the LCI has xdrive and 530hp vs sdrive and 450hp (UK models)

LCI loses some stuff though like the 4 comfort seats that were standard on the pre LCI UK cars and also some of the driver aids that were standard like blind spot assist have been dropped from the standard spec and rolled into option packs also the pre LCI has both mirrors as dimming but the LCI just has the drivers (how skinny is that from BMW)

Although a used LCI 750i should be well optioned I guess with laser lights and tech pack, I'd certainly say out of all the variants the 750i is worth getting in LCI form for the power bump alone I had that engine in similar trim in an F10 M5 and it's a beast.

Only two LCI 750i on the AUC website though starting at £68k so not a cheap option compared with the pre LCI cars, I've had both xdrive and sdrive 7 series but not in 750i flavour but my experience with the F10 M5 with sdrive and a similar engine rated at 560hp tells me xdrive is a good idea.
Thanks for the detailed reply. It's true that not many post-facelift cars are available on the used market now. I will keep looking and will report back once I've found something I like / made the purchase!
Appreciate 1
Wills28656.00