View Single Post
      11-02-2020, 02:24 PM   #15
Shantosh Seewooruttun
Private
Rep
Drives: Sleek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINA_DREAMS View Post
I'd like to gently remind people that the renders shown above are an artist's interpretation of what they think the car looks like without camo.

In reality, only the BMW designers know what is underneath the disguise.

The grill can be clearly seen from one of the pictures I posted. Of course, that is no confirmation of elements on the final product, but look well the right part of the first picture in my post. You will see the outline of a big kidney-shaped grill that is somewhat similar to the one of the current LCI 7 Series. In some way, cannot blame the person that made the render because many of the elements seen on the render are visibly present on the camouflaged car. I do not see the double-stacked lights though but the headlights look like they be in a lower position compared to the current LCI 7 series and that they are curved downwards at the outer extremities like in the render. I do not see the presence of a hockey stick on the side views. So, things do not look that encouraging or exciting so far, but the shape of the car at different angles as shown by the images of the camouflaged car can be a positive. Lastly, like I already said, like, buy but if do not like, do not buy. This applies to any brand. Not because a car is called a BMW, a Mercedes .... that people should buy, especially if the car does not look aestethically pleasing. The fact that people keep buying encourages them to continue providing undesirable elements. I had enough of ugly grills from several current generation models, and some other users had enough of ugly grills and other things like they mentioned on this forum. If the Asians like it, they can buy it, and BMW can keep their cars only for the Asian market. I might sound aggressive but it is justified given the shit they been providing and giving out as excuses.

Last edited by Shantosh Seewooruttun; 11-02-2020 at 02:51 PM..
Appreciate 0