View Single Post
      07-30-2021, 04:33 AM   #1
RosscoeP
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e 2018

What to do with my BMW 330e F30

Hi all,

I bought a 2018 F30 330e Shadow Edition at the end of last year and since then i've added the basic M Performance kit and changed the wheels to ones that i've been keen on for a while, i've also unplugged the exhaust flap to get a little more sound too.

While still being a little practical (not wanting to drive excessively fast or wreck anything on speed bumps) can anyone recommend what I should do next to the car? I don't have a lot of budget and i'm not very skilled at anything DIY but I can use local garages. I've looked at things online but not sure what can be done or is a good idea.

Some things i'm interested in is perhaps making the car look more aggressive, maybe a little more powerful, having a bit more sound. Ideas i've had are coding (is this okay to do with a hybrid or does it create sync issues between the two engines), putting new exhaust tail pipes on (though can't see evidence anywhere of 330e tail pipes being able to come off), or of course adding more bodykit like bigger skirt or diffuser or even the bonnet (I am conscious of all the speed bumps on Edinburgh streets).

If anyone has a moment to share any thoughts or experiences that would be very much appreciated. I would like to do an addition or two to the car but not sure what to do or what can be done. Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Fritzer942.50