View Single Post
      07-28-2022, 09:10 PM   #1
reasley00
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

Bimmer Plug awful

I recently got an M2C and my wife wanted to get me
a couple of things for the car and noticed Bimmer Plug came up when searching for parts. I ordered some new emblems and center caps for my car and also some carbon fiber eyelids.
I received the new emblems for my hood and trunk and also new center caps but not the eyelids as i wasn't sure when those would come in. There was no email about the process of how long it would take.
I haven't had time to pull the hood emblem out until a week ago and noticed the pegs were not the same on the hood as what I received from them. I asked for an exchange or credit for the hood and trunk emblem if i am able to get something different.
I've emailed them numerous times and it has been an absolute nightmare. The response in email is lacking and i have to email a second time for a response back.
They sent me a link about returns and refund policy and i am out of the 7 day window.
Not sure if anyone has handled anything with them and i should've done my research prior to purchasing anything from them.
My wife is really upset about the whole ordeal as we made a purchase thinking it would go smoothly and it has been exhausting.
Does anyone have any websites you all use to get parts?
Thank you in advance and sorry if this post is long.
Appreciate 2
eff32fl1051.50