View Single Post
      01-27-2023, 04:12 PM   #6
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavesZupra4 View Post
Hell no. I drove a tesla plaid for like an hour. Acceleration gets boring, plus it's GARBAGE for my tastes. I'm not a straight line warrior or drag strip queen. I like track focused cars and teslas are GARBAGE for that purpose. AS a matter of fact so are SUV'S, but I'm assuming maybe this is a family car. In that case get a bmw ix. The only thing I liked about the tesla plaid was showing other cars around me on the dash screen.. Until I found out bmw has the same feature.

Ix looks way better interior wise and more luxurious. Stop being an Elon fan boy. He's a child minded idiot and so are his idolizers and worshippers
Lol. How do you really feel?

OP, do some balanced research and see if makes any sense. If keen on EV’s in general, there are other brands. Compare your electricity rates, if you’ll be able to install a L2 charger at your home, and any incentives that are available with your city and or state.

As an owner of two Tesla’s (M3 & MY) along with my F80, each has its upsides and downsides but it depends on what you’re looking for. There’s already a lot of vitriol on Bimmerpost about EV’s and Tesla in general but many owners love their Teslas. Musk is quite a polarizing person and seemingly has become even more so as of late. Won’t deny he’s becoming quite eccentric but Tesla does build a decent vehicle for the masses.
Appreciate 2