02-01-2023, 07:48 AM   #15
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafichicago View Post
I don’t understand what is the issue here. Plenty of those engines working well for happy owners that are not posting here. Not the whole world of Bmw owners has to report to Bimmerpost or anywhere else for that matter. Crankshaft for this engine is in the ballpark of $5K so $10K wil not be enough for parts let alone the rebuild. Some engines are considered as some ticking time bombs with internet overblown issues. Just because I stated my different opinion doesn’t mean that someone else isn’t right. Just because I’ve done over $6K worth of headbolt replacement with removal of heads and new head gaskets doesn’t mean that those that went with replacing one by one option will not be ok. No need for that language just because you don’t agree with someone. You my guru are right. Feeling better now ?😆
bro i literally agreed with you. the poster above said more than 5k for bearings and you couldn't rebuild anywhere near 10k... you said 2.5k for bearings which I was piggybacking off of, but for some reason you are spewing wrong numbers now. a crankshaft is 2k on FCP Euro.

again you can buy a fucking drop in engine with 40k miles for under 10k. so then tell me your "opinion" about how much things cost

some of yall can't even do a simple google search. and are letting numbers that you have been quoted or been hosed by cloud your judgment.

feel better now...grow up
Appreciate 0